Author Topic: any results from afton or thunder  (Read 7536 times)

dicindick4

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: any results from afton or thunder
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2009, 09:02:52 AM »
Beerndirt, and all other concerned folks, I apologize that I sometimes am not as punctual as I need to be in answering questions, etc.  It is by no means intentional, or out of disrespect to anyone.  I am an incredibly busy person working two different jobs from August to June (bus driver and cook at a fraternity), so therefore I get spread awfully thin.  Thank God my son Nick is coming back to the area, and he can take on some of the necessary duties of public relations, etc.  I know there is a glaring deficiency in this area right now, but I promise it will be better next season.  Please accept my sincerest apologies to both the fans, and the racers.  You folks deserve much better service in this area, and I know it.  I'm not making excuses here, just telling you all the cold reality of the current situation.  The last point event for Modified Sportsman, Street Stocks, Warriors, and Bandits is next Saturday night Sept. 26th.  Thanks in advance for your understanding.

Sincerely,

Dick Stark

beerndirt

• Rookie
  • PROUD Military VET of 26 Years
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2009, 09:19:40 AM »
Dick,

Thanks for the response, I hope that my last post didnt sound like a bash. Like I said I have no idea how to run a race track, what goes into all the prep and am sure you have other things in life. I was just curious the schedule and things like that. I know it probably cost money but a PR is a good thing, and I am sure in this economy we dont need added expenses. OMG Nick is coming back? Batten down the hatches everyone, or better yet him, if the wind blows we may lose him again. All kidding aside, he did a good job before. Best of luck tonight Dick, too bad someone couldnt build a replica of Harry's car for you for "special races". I know if l had the money I sure would, (gotta keep the original in its current condition). Has anyone at TM clinched the championship as of yet? Im not sure how the points system works but see a couple drivers have substantial leads. WOW Racing on Saturday? Awesome I may actually be able to drive there.
If I can make one person laugh a day, I have accomplished something worth while

beerndirt

• Rookie
  • PROUD Military VET of 26 Years
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2009, 09:59:07 AM »
Anyone have top 5 for the mountain? Anyone know who from Thunder is going to Skyline tonight. Tks in advance.
If I can make one person laugh a day, I have accomplished something worth while

cardiackid

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2009, 12:58:44 AM »
I wanted to apologize.  Jerry Lobdell Jr. was the winner in the IMCA modifieds last night.  The word was Eiklor was winning but broke... and I never got the "but broke" part.  Congrats Jerry.

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2009, 11:18:38 AM »
congrats to all the winners. and i just wanted to know if anyone knows if anything had been done about the 00 cars in the sportsman class. for deliberately taking the 22jr car out. and then one of them nearly running over a crew member from the 22jrs team over with his car. that is wrong to use a racecar as a weapon.