Author Topic: TV coverage for modified at New Hampshire  (Read 10929 times)

uticamike

• Racing Genius
    • View Profile
Re: TV coverage for modified at New Hampshire
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2013, 07:39:21 PM »
Fantastic race and a decent production from Speed Channel.  I lost track of how many times Teddy and Rowan swapped the lead. I loved the comment " There has been more passing so far in this race than some series have in a year".  LOL Pretty much true including most of the WMT stinkers but Mods at this place just works.  NASCAR has some screwed up rules though.
Kinda  sucks for Blewett who sets fast time then wads it after getting into some "dirt" on the track??????? ( is this the NASCAR that loves debris cautions?). I just don't get where dirt would
be on the track during qualifying. Strange.......  Then the topper , the teams works into the night and back at it again at 6AM but has to go tail cause they changed tires. Duh..they hit the wall.
What advantage would they have (no more than 2 laps of tire wear) if they put another set on to start the race. Even without a scuff session. Pennink too. They break a bolt or something in the RF and have to go tail after the break because " Unauthorized repair??????  What the hell is that?  All that aside if you didn't find that race entertaining you don't have a pulse.
Any chance the Nwide, Trucks or Cuppers can top this?

Hahahahahahahahaha........................... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
"do I look nervous?" (no) " There's your answer."

Danica

• Veteran
  • Banging Aaron Now
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2013, 07:57:39 PM »
I'm looking forward to see what Chase Elliott can do in the truck tonight.

uticamike

• Racing Genius
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2013, 08:23:47 PM »
The greatest race photographer in the state of Pennsylvannia  sent me this today:

lead changes 34 times mike today at loudon; please post that Jimmy Johnson was DQED  and start 43rd sunday 

Not sure what d ick q uivering e rectile d ysfunction is but I'm sure I don't want it.  :o :o :o

Oh yeah...JJ will start 43rd tomorrow ( up here in utica we call that last)     ;D ;D   Personally I don't care.

Can't watch the Cup race.....gotta wash my cat.
"do I look nervous?" (no) " There's your answer."