Author Topic: My BADDD!!!  (Read 9942 times)

oldguy

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: My BADDD!!!
« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2011, 12:42:41 PM »
Send Todd's free tickets to The Wacky Racer.

Yep, what Todd said.
John Flock

smallguy

• Veteran
  • Last of the Time Lords
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2011, 06:11:13 AM »
What Oldguy said.
I'm making perfect sense, you're just having a hard time keeping up! ... Matt Smith (Doctor Who)

Half Fast Bob

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2011, 04:33:46 PM »
We still love the Paz-man and there's no offense taken. Personally, I didn't think an apology was necessary. Moderating a forum really sucks sometimes, and can be one of the most thankless positions in all of motorsports. When you do something right, nobody notices because everyone assumes it's part of the job. But do something wrong and there's a posse out looking to lynch you. I wasn't looking to lynch you. I just wanted a little clarification and direction is all. I hope you took it as I intended.
If they can have artists, pianists, florists, dentists and bicyclists... then I must be a racist.

raceannouncer

• Global Moderator
  • Racing Genius
  • I'd rather be a "has been" than a "never was"
    • View Profile
    • Raceannouncer BLOG
« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2011, 10:33:11 PM »
We still love the Paz-man and there's no offense taken. Personally, I didn't think an apology was necessary. Moderating a forum really sucks sometimes, and can be one of the most thankless positions in all of motorsports. When you do something right, nobody notices because everyone assumes it's part of the job. But do something wrong and there's a posse out looking to lynch you. I wasn't looking to lynch you. I just wanted a little clarification and direction is all. I hope you took it as I intended.

It was just plain overzealous on my part...I didn't have any one individual or post in mind when I began to wield the machete.  Basically, I was tired of some of the nonsense I had noticed in other posts and I allowed it to simmer to a boil, blowing the lid off so-to-speak, and presto! there was no clear thinking possible after that!

Mike Paz
RaceNY moderator
"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government powerful enough to take away everything that you have."

speedracer

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2011, 10:48:31 PM »
we have all been there mike.myself more times than I'll admit but no matter what your still the man with the velvet voice.Hope your doing better this year and hope you continue to get better.

oldguy

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 11, 2011, 01:27:13 AM »
Mike, I fine you $150,000.  Who did you punch?
John Flock

The Race Report

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 11, 2011, 04:29:49 AM »
I allowed it to simmer to a boil, blowing the lid off so-to-speak, and presto!

Paz...  Think "blood pressure...."   :o