Author Topic: The Hill Speedway - Quick Results 8/31/18  (Read 1831 times)

Carol520

• Veteran
    • View Profile
The Hill Speedway - Quick Results 8/31/18
« on: September 01, 2018, 02:26:43 AM »
Jerry Johnson and Sons Quarries Night Results:

IMCA Type Modifieds (20 Laps):  KEITH JACK LAMPHERE, Gary Lamphere, Bobby Maynard, Al Silvernail, Harry Ely, Keith Lamphere, Brad Sites, JW Lamphere, Logan Terry, Sony Terry (DNS)
Heats: Sites, G. Lamphere
2018 Track Champion:  Gary Lamphere

Crate Sportsmen (20 Laps):  RICH POWELL, Ray Smith, Dalton Maynard, Ajay Potrzebowski, Mike Collins, Jeremy Williams, Mike Buchanan, Brian Franko, Brandon Fritsen, Chris Clemens
Heats:  Maynard, Potrzebowski
2018 Track Champion:  Ray Smith

Street Stocks (20 Laps):  BOBBY BENJAMIN, Cody Kershner, Bobby Hall, Abe Romanik, Jesse Snell, Bobby Maynard, Eddie Gains, Howard Bailey, Jason Benjamin, Kevin Garland, Bill Giles, Zack Mills (DNS), Bill Tice (DQ)
Heats: B. Benjamin, Hall
2018 Track Champion:  Kevin Garland

FWD (20 Laps):   ADAM DELGROSSO, Matt McKernan, Trevor Williams, Matt Browning, Bob Schultz, John Maynard, Mike Ely, Randy Lane, Cory Lewis AJ Hunsinger, Owen Clark, Gregg Slater, Tim Johnson, Devon Bailey, Matt Browning (DNS)
Heats:  Williams, Schultz
2018 Track Champion:  Adam DelGrosso

RWD (30 Laps):   MIKE KOSER, Alan Blackwell, Tim Bush, Larry Colton, Anton Smith, Mike Navone, Justin Hall, Ashley Dickerson, Casey McPherson
Heats:  Colton, Koser
2018 Track Champion:  Mike Koser

Announcer at Chemung Speedrome

chief57

• Champion
  • NO Weasels
    • View Profile
Re: The Hill Speedway - Quick Results 8/31/18
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2018, 09:46:05 AM »
Bob Schultz pulled in early, i was 5th. the pay was correct but the points may make a difference to the season guys.
You can't buy intelligence, but I can give it away.

Carol520

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2018, 10:57:45 AM »
You need to get in touch with Debbie. She's the one who gave me the finish.  Thanks for the info.

chief57

• Champion
  • NO Weasels
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2018, 05:20:00 PM »
no need on my part. other than envelope dollars it won't make a difference to me. the points how ever could make a difference to a season long racer. after looking at the envelope i see i signed for 6th and that is the envelope i got so the bad is on me for not having my glasses and flashlight with me. i do wonder how matt browning is listed as a dns and in 4th. after seeing that and watching bob pull off the track i think i may have even been 4th. 

Carol520

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2018, 02:49:14 AM »
The DNS was Greg McKernan, thanks for seeing that. And I said to contact Deb because she does the points, I don't. Other than the 81 not starting, the finish they gave me was you in 6th.

chief57

• Champion
  • NO Weasels
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2018, 04:55:48 AM »
greg raced the feature in the car that karlie drove in the heat. i think he broke an axle shaft in his.
they probably didn't report the driver change as normally required at all of the tracks i have been to when one changes cars, driver changes should start tail and that didn't happen.
so i guess i was sent to tech for finishing 6th and being only 5 cars were there in tech lane someone got away with something.
i did notice the rwd cars were the only ones to race 30 laps for the features and now karlie and greg are missing. i hope they find them!

Carol520

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2018, 10:19:51 AM »
John, once again I'm asking you to contact the folks at the track about the one race you ran this year. There have been driver changes at every track I've worked at and I can't recall more than once or twice getting notified in the tower. I'm not sure why you're doing all this on here and not calling the very folks you used to work for. I won't be responding if you continue to write. Just call them.