Author Topic: Connecticut Tragedy  (Read 20477 times)

techman

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Connecticut Tragedy
« on: December 14, 2012, 02:15:45 PM »
I sit here worrying from day to day about what track is doing what or what race team is doing what for 2013 then I watch the news and see some 20 kids were shot and killed in Conn. school this morning. Sure does make realize what really matters.
My prayers and my heart goes out to all those involved. :'(

Gomerpyle

• Racing Genius
    • View Profile
Re: Connecticut Tragedy
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2012, 02:30:25 PM »
Can't even imagine what those parents are going through. I can't wait to give my girls an extra kiss and hug when they get off the bus 2day.
Kareem of Wheet

Stallion64

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2012, 05:30:18 PM »
"at a loss for words" is the only phrase i can really figure to say right now. This makes me sick... i have a god daughter that i love very much, i don't feel like i'm a good enough person to be a dad just yet but when i hear something as sickening as this i can't even focus on my daily activities without getting emotional... my thoughts and prayers go out to any and all effected.

DLJ10

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2012, 06:07:51 PM »
Makes me sick!! Our thoughts and prayers go out to all the families in conn. Just a tragic day

kt

• Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2012, 06:44:54 PM »
There are no words..............
2020: New Smyrna (5)...Sebring...Penn Can...Mahoning Valley(2)...Lernerville...Lake Erie (4)...Chemung...Lancaster...

uticamike

• Racing Genius
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2012, 07:06:51 PM »
Kind of puts our trivial hand wringing over this and that racing situation into perspective. This of course is sick beyond description

and what of the permanent scaring the surviving kids and the families of the dead must endure. Thoughts go out to all those folks

in Newtown Ct.
"do I look nervous?" (no) " There's your answer."

thewackyracer

• Racing Genius
  • I'm here for the racin, not the reckin!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2012, 07:16:46 PM »
My sympathy goes out to all involved. I've been trying to not letting it bother me all day, I've got close to 25 Grandkids and Great Grand kids mostly in school. Can't get it out of my head.

kinserfan11

• Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2012, 09:14:29 PM »
 >:(. Why do these  people  do this senceless act of violence to our kids? Why? I can't imagine what those poor kids parents are going through ? If anyone on here have kids hug them and please if you can take to school because no job or Carrer is worth more than your kids life  :(
Long Live  20 Time  World Of Outlaws Champion Steve
Kinser #11

MODiFried

« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2012, 10:13:41 PM »
Sooooo sad.......

Half Fast Bob

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2012, 10:21:18 PM »
I am absolutely disgusted. How much longer do we have to hear these stories of Columbine, Virginia Tech, Lancaster, PA and now Sandy Hook?

Just once, I'd like to hear where a teacher took out her pea shooter, brain shot the assailant, and spared the lives of 26 people.
If they can have artists, pianists, florists, dentists and bicyclists... then I must be a racist.

Chargincharlie

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2012, 12:27:33 AM »
This just makes me more thankful for the family i have.. I just dont UNDERSTAND!!!!

John_unaman

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2012, 05:41:49 AM »
I have a heavy heart for the family's who have lost a child yesterday, I don't know how any parent can ever recover from such a heinous act, I know I could not, I would probably take the easy way out, I really think this problem is a cause of people not working and not having a sense of hope and accomplishment when you just set home all day your perception of life gets blurred, now my rant starts, government does not encourage our youth's to work any more like ( learning how to learn a trade and be an electrician/plumber/carpenter/auto mechanic/etc. ) so in my opinion these children do not see a way to buy a house / raise a family / or be self reliant, so now they must show how they are different/cool from their peers,  I am lucky, although I am "sorta broke", I have no mortgage or payments due so I consider myself to be extremely fortunate and successfull in life! My heart just hurts for the family's who lost their loved ones yesterday!  :'(
« Last Edit: December 15, 2012, 06:04:43 AM by John_unaman »

crankyhick

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2012, 07:07:32 AM »
My mind keeps asking "WHY"..My heart is brokern & "Crys"..May our heavenly father hold each child & love them.
Howie Markel.. Race Fan

uticamike

• Racing Genius
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2012, 11:44:31 AM »
 :-X
"do I look nervous?" (no) " There's your answer."

nickk

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2012, 03:01:19 PM »
This cowardly act is beyond words. I can't believe someone could be this heartless...