Author Topic: ROC 2015 Payoff  (Read 45935 times)

Gomerpyle

• Racing Genius
    • View Profile
Re: ROC 2015 Payoff
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2016, 01:45:56 PM »
Perhaps a peaceful protest in front of his crowd. Lots of media in that area.
Kareem of Wheet

bassman

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2016, 02:26:19 PM »
Or even better Gomer... Boycott ALL his shows.. because racers lives matter... :o

jimmy consi

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2016, 05:24:23 PM »
Like i said the FEW tickets that were sold ahead of time. It wouldn't even be noticed and the FEW people would be spending there money on other things anyways.You are right the owner of chemung doesn't have to do anything. And probably wont. But I would be the 1st to tell everyone that what a great place that chemung is the owner even though he didn't have to honormy stub, THEY DID!! Ill be back and ill tell every race fan what a great place it is! LOL. AM I KIDDING..

jimmy consi

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2016, 05:25:29 PM »
now that he is outta asphalt he doesn't care about the fans or the drivers...now!

Chargincharlie

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2016, 05:55:43 PM »
I can't believe there is no comment yet from anyone from ROC come on step up to the plate......

skadizzler

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2016, 10:09:31 PM »
In his pretend world he's telling everyone it's rny bullcr@p and a few people never picked up their payout. Joe S owns the series now and not past debt. I'm sure there's a small change in the name. J.W. will just play like he has no idea and he's clueless about this. He knew Andy was broke and that's why the race was there. He is involved. There is just no other logical explanation.

jmathews9

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2016, 11:40:57 PM »
I never got my entry fee money back either

m15mod

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 12, 2016, 01:32:52 PM »
I can't believe there is no comment yet from anyone from ROC come on step up to the plate......
Joe would be absolutely crazy to get into this on RNY. If you didn't get a check or have a bounced check. Contact Joe directly. Put your name on a VERY LONG list of people owed $. Not saying he can help but from what little I have talked to him he sounds like a good guy. Please remember he is not Andy Harpoon and PLEASE do not take it out on him.
Race hard or DIE!

thedoebes

• Rookie
  • Flagging on the backstretch at FMP.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 13, 2016, 04:05:24 PM »
There might be a surprise in the making for all you guys.Just have to see.
Ron Doebler

jimmy consi

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 13, 2016, 04:24:08 PM »
Just surprise me with my money back....and why dont he surprise everyone that supported him and pay them!!

thedoebes

• Rookie
  • Flagging on the backstretch at FMP.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 13, 2016, 11:43:05 PM »
 Jimmy Consi,I wouldn't surprise you with anything,You're such a whiner on every post and you've been doing it year after year.I know it doesn't make any difference what I say or what anybody else says to you because you just never think you're wrong and you Know everything.Just grow up and smell the race fuel.I don't usually get on here and say things but after listening to you and saying the same thing all the time I had to VENT and it's a smile.   Enjoy your life and remember you're not a genius and you don't have all lives solutions.

For you guys that said about going up to The Point and protest you're not using your heads.It's a dirt track with dirt fans.There is only a very small and I mean a very small group of fans that are like me that like asphalt and dirt and they won't be too happy if you came there and ruined their night of racing.Something else you should know that the State Police is only a 1/2 a mile from the track and they come up there to check on things making sure everything is cool.If there is an incident happening and their not around all it takes is a phone call and they're at the track in 2 minuets.

The best thing for any of you that have complaints, come to the Oakdale Mall Car Show.5 Mile Point will have a display there and Andrew will be there all weekend to answer any of your questions.

Good luck,I hope you get the answers you're looking for.
Ron Doebler

hispeed

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 14, 2016, 08:31:15 AM »
Ron, I don't agree that people that are owed money and some of which live 2 to 3 hours from the Oakdale mall should have to spend additional money to travel there to ask "questions" I don't believe that this is about asking questions, it is about recovering moneys owed.

skadizzler

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 14, 2016, 09:18:38 AM »
Why should people have to track him down or harass him for their money. We race on a trust system.  This is the problem when they don't pay at the end of the night. There has been enough time to inform fans/racers of how this will be remedied. I'm sure he will think of something by the mall show. JW already has his schedule and there is no mention of roc make up. It's wrong of the two of them and they are both very schooled in the art of BS. Being quiet and waiting for money and schedule was not working and it seems they were hoping we all forgot.

Chargincharlie

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 14, 2016, 01:54:56 PM »
My comments were not to Joe this happened before his taking over ROC.

skadizzler

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 14, 2016, 04:11:10 PM »
Why this is oddly convenient. Don't forget to give the money for the legend race back. And take car of those bounced checks. You're surely full of cr@p and could have taken care of this but now you are trying to wiggle your way out. Why didn't you take care of the checks? How did this just developed when Chemung schedule has been out a month? Good luck everyone.