Author Topic: Codie Baker Racing signs new sponsor for 2011 season!  (Read 950 times)

thelegend30

• Veteran
    • View Profile
    • DelGrosso Brothers Racing
Codie Baker Racing signs new sponsor for 2011 season!
« on: April 03, 2011, 09:12:44 PM »
Codie Baker Racing is proud to announce the addition of Zi's Dezignz as a sponsor for the 2011 racing season. Zi's Dezignz is a locally owned custom t-shirt design company, which is equipped to handle any size order, no matter how big or small. The Zi's Dezignz logo will be appearing on the hood of the #11 Troups Creek Auto Parts/Zi's Dezignz Subaru Legacy, driven by Adam DelGrosso, as well as on the hood of the #14 Troups Creek Auto Parts/Zi's Dezignz Subaru Impreza driven by Codie Baker. Zi's Dezignz CEO Josiah DelGrosso is excited about the new opportunity, "I have been looking for a way to advertise my new business, and I think that the Codie Baker Racing team and Zi's Dezignz will be a combination that will yield new business leads." Be on the lookout for the the #11 Troups Creek Auto Parts/Zi's Dezignz Subaru Legacy and the #14 Troups Creek Auto Parts/ Zi's Dezignz Subaru Impreza at the front of the pack at Woodhull Raceway on Saturday nights, as well as at a  variety of other local dirt tracks on Friday nights.

Zi's Designz can be reached at zisdezignz@gmail.com and also on Facebook at www.facebook.com/zisdezignz
Troups Creek Auto Parts: 379 State Route 36, Troupsburg, New York 14885 (607) 525-6442
Driver #11 FWD for DelGrosso Brothers Racing
2014 & 2015 Woodhull Raceway FWD Track Champion
2018 The Hill Speedway FWD Track Champion