Author Topic: David London - Late Model, Super Stock, Street Stock driver  (Read 10141 times)

Torpedotom

• Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Epic Ventures Motorsports Group
David London - Late Model, Super Stock, Street Stock driver
« on: August 31, 2012, 02:27:59 PM »
Today I celebrate the birthday of an old friend that I miss dearly with a smile, some pride and some sadness. With the total dedication of my racing friends and an awesome driver, tonight I get to honor my friend David by celebrating our first ever Championship at Spencer Speedway in a car (a Chevy - don't be mad Dave) that we turned in to a replica of one of his past Fords. Terry Cheetham with the help of his dad Doug and friend John Avery, were able to secure a previously missed championship from their early Street Stock days to give themselves a great sence of accomplishment. Tonight we celebrate in many ways. Hope to see many of you there.

Tom Fecteau
I've got a lot of stories and a few of them are even true. I've just forgotten which are which.

BOZO6106

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: David London - Late Model, Super Stock, Street Stock driver
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2012, 12:49:21 AM »
Congrats Tom and Terry,you guys are a class act and truly deserve this Championship as a result of all your hard work and dedication to the fine sport of auto racing.I used to watch Dave run that Ford at Fulton in the 70s.

thewackyracer

• Racing Genius
  • I'm here for the racin, not the reckin!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2012, 11:35:57 AM »
Congrats to you guys, we raced against Dave at WCIS, I still have the cu he made for us sitting on my desk. See you guys at the U S Open.

Inablackss

• Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2013, 10:22:54 PM »
Big bump up for Tom and Dave