Author Topic: Street/hobby stock roller  (Read 1431 times)

sharpd12

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Street/hobby stock roller
« on: October 18, 2020, 02:53:50 PM »
Have a nice Camaro pure/hobby/street stock. No jacking bolts. 2x3 chassis after front clip. Can run heim front shocks or stock location. Will only cone with a steel Camaro roof and the decking as far as the body goes, has new leaf spring sliders in the back but can be put back to shackles if need be. Leaf springs only have a handful of nights on them and weights off them 99% of the time it wasn’t on the track. Was gonna keep it and run as a hobby but don’t even have time to run my street stock lately. Will come with couple sets of headers, any extra suspension parts I have for it. 9” rear, no gear unless you have a set to give me on trade with it. Has all brake and fuel lines and fuel cell. Will be a roller if bought at asking price other wise you will need to supply wheels to transport it home(4.75) message me for details or any questions. Open to some trades just ask me and I’ll let you know.

Everything that I have in it goes. Extra leafs. Shocks. Control arms. Headers. Exhaust pipes for the chassis. Extra rearend housing.
Livonia NY 14487
Call or text 3153233174
Can text pics
900 obo need gone before snow falls

DO NOT WASTE MY TIME PLEASE!

sharpd12

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: Street/hobby stock roller
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2020, 12:58:24 PM »
SOLD