Author Topic: Interstate 90  (Read 2336 times)

DMAN

• View Profile
Interstate 90
« on: September 17, 2018, 05:29:39 PM »
heading to Eldora for the 4Crown Nationals,have heard that I-90 from Hamburg to Silver Creek is really in bad shape. Don't want to beat the crap out of the motorhome , if this is true what is the best way around that area.TIA

Chargincharlie

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: Interstate 90
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2018, 05:52:36 PM »
It's not that bad that it would hurt your RV

DaveTheDude

• Veteran
  • WGR's Fast Track
    • View Profile
    • Fast Track on Twitter
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2018, 07:01:17 PM »
It's a little rough, but not enough to cause damage. It's just the section that goes through the reservation. Stay in the left lane.
Dave "The Dude" Buchanan
Director of Media Relations/Announcer - Lancaster National Speedway
Announcer - Ransomville Speedway, Race of Champions 200
Host - WGR's Fast Track on WGR Sportsradio 550 & WGR550.com Sundays from 11 a.m. - Noon

uticamike

• Racing Genius
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2018, 07:06:00 PM »
Rt 20.
"do I look nervous?" (no) " There's your answer."

cwm

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2018, 01:43:55 PM »
  If you are not familiar with the area you may not know that exiting at Silver Creek for gas or diesel will save you some dough. The reservation is near the exit and it is a good place to  fill a thirsty motorhome's tank. If you are concerned about the condition of 90, exit at Hamburg, take 20 West, it runs parallel with 90 in that area. Fill up just before Silver Creek then hop back on 90 at Silver Creek. As the other guy said, 90 isn't that bad in that area.

raceannouncer

• Global Moderator
  • Racing Genius
  • I'd rather be a "has been" than a "never was"
    • View Profile
    • Raceannouncer BLOG
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2018, 11:37:36 PM »
It's a little rough, but not enough to cause damage. It's just the section that goes through the reservation. Stay in the left lane.

What he said...
"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government powerful enough to take away everything that you have."

DMAN

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2018, 09:45:15 PM »
Well we went through that stretch today and about shook the fillings outta my teeth! C'mon NYS reach an agreement with the natives ,do whatever it takes to fix the GD road! Hey Mario do something besides run your mouth on this. Its been way too long with everybody sittin on their hands.