Author Topic: NASCAR Truck series title sponsor inserts company into political fray  (Read 8758 times)

35mmracer

• View Profile
Another example of the problems caused by the Facebook and Twitter mentality.  Just because there is such a thing as free speech doesn't mean you have to open your mouth and voice your personal opinion on anything and everything that pops into your head.  With the country seemingly split 50/50 between left and right, in situations like this there is a good chance you'll tick off potentially half of your customers. 

Especially when this isn't a case of "I just happen to have to opinion" to one of "if you didn't think like I do, don't bother shopping at my stores!"

Did they teach that in business school?  Way to go, Camping World.

(FYI, I'd think this would be just as poor a decision if a CEO told Obama supporters to take a hike as well.)

Major NASCAR Sponsor Tells Trump Fans To Take Their Business Elsewhere
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/08/major-nascar-sponsor-tells-trump-fans-take-business-elsewhere/

Way 2 Lo

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: NASCAR Truck series title sponsor inserts company into political fray
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2017, 05:19:44 PM »
 I support his decision...
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. Mark Twain

oneill71mod

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2017, 05:37:12 PM »
Of course you do...
No “I’m not interested in owning a track or promoting your series 😀”

Hoosierfan22

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2017, 06:45:26 PM »
Mark Martin had recently ordered a new motor coach from Camping World.  Martin cancelled the order over the weekend.  Mark Martin also made the comment that "all people no matter their political position are welcome at all his car dealerships".

harris9cat

• Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2017, 07:01:02 PM »
Way 2 low.wen it comes to OUR president and OUR country.my feeling is if you don't like it or u think it's so bad get the fu@k out.people like you and camping world are just ***** off to think we are changing for the better.trump run's OUR country like a business not like a god dam hand out 5and dime.

harris9cat

• Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2017, 07:02:09 PM »
I feel better

dan19n

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2017, 07:17:08 PM »
I am glad you are felling better,, I enjoyed your post but I think maybe  the wimpy moderator will remove it. Does Camping World  sponsor the big Sprint/Mod race at Charloett  November?  I really don.t kNOW what to think about this country,,, But I am a Trump Fan  give him time I think he will deliver And plse stop tearing down military statues.. do we have to fight another civil war???

oneill71mod

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2017, 07:24:09 PM »
 He is just another panty waste liberal hiding behind a keyboard in mommies basement.. definitely someone who hasn't paid as much federal taxes as I have the last eight years...probably the same person wearing a mask at a rally holding a BLM sign...I CANT WAIT FOR WELFARE REFORM..then the crying will start..
No “I’m not interested in owning a track or promoting your series 😀”

uticamike

• Racing Genius
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2017, 07:26:30 PM »
Not a Trump fan...never was but I don't for one second think he's a Nazi loving racist war mongering right wing kookburger.

I wish he'd just STFU and stay off Twitter and just do his job.

btw he was right about both sides in Charlottesville. He just sux at speaking about things like that,

f Camping World.
"do I look nervous?" (no) " There's your answer."

John_unaman

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2017, 08:06:24 PM »

way lo , you don't engage in the American way and you didn't vote in the last election, so your support means nothing !!!!

Way 2 Lo

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2017, 08:13:15 PM »

way lo , you don't engage in the American way and you didn't vote in the last election, so your support means nothing !!!!
John,  This is not the first time you've accused me of not voting so, this time I ask you to prove it.
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. Mark Twain

Way 2 Lo

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2017, 08:18:01 PM »
I am glad you are felling better,, I enjoyed your post but I think maybe  the wimpy moderator will remove it. Does Camping World  sponsor the big Sprint/Mod race at Charloett  November?  I really don.t kNOW what to think about this country,,, But I am a Trump Fan  give him time I think he will deliver And plse stop tearing down military statues.. do we have to fight another civil war???
Ive requested the Moderator to leave the post and any others similar to it.   
« Last Edit: August 21, 2017, 08:35:37 PM by Way 2 Lo »

John_unaman

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2017, 08:24:14 PM »

John,  This is not the first time you've accused me of not voting so, this time I ask you to prove it.

Way 2 Lo
Champion

View Profile  Email  Personal Message (Online)

Alternative facts...News outlets...etc.
« on: February 03, 2017, 07:00:45 AM »
I did not vote for Trump nor Clinton, I exercised my right and voted for myself and as I looked at my ballot I said to myself "this is just wrong." 

Once Trump was elected I was glad for my country as he offers hope to those who have none or lost it.  I have mixed feelings about his Presidency.  Some suggest he is mentally ill and at times I tend to believe so.  I question the extreme views of Bannon and the major role he serves as an advisor.

Kellyanne Conway whom I consider brilliant said this on 1/2  http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/03/politics/conway-bowling-green/index.html.  Cant we have more responsible people?

CNN and other major news sources have failed to include the term "Temporary" when discussing the "Immigration Ban".  This was pointed out by Glenn Beck in an interview with Anderson Cooper on 1/2.  I'm no fan of Beck's but isn't he correct?

We are in a very different time nowadays.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2017, 07:07:39 AM by Way 2 Lo »
Report to moderator     Logged
Living well is the best revenge. -  George Herbert

Voting for yourself does not count !!!!

kt

• Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2017, 08:27:11 PM »
Wish we still had a "like" button.....

UM would be +1.....
2020: New Smyrna (5)...Sebring...Penn Can...Mahoning Valley(2)...Lernerville...Lake Erie (4)...Chemung...Lancaster...

Way 2 Lo

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2017, 08:32:57 PM »

Way 2 Lo
Champion

View Profile  Email  Personal Message (Online)

Alternative facts...News outlets...etc.
« on: February 03, 2017, 07:00:45 AM »
I did not vote for Trump nor Clinton, I exercised my right and voted for myself and as I looked at my ballot I said to myself "this is just wrong." 

Once Trump was elected I was glad for my country as he offers hope to those who have none or lost it.  I have mixed feelings about his Presidency.  Some suggest he is mentally ill and at times I tend to believe so.  I question the extreme views of Bannon and the major role he serves as an advisor.

Kellyanne Conway whom I consider brilliant said this on 1/2  http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/03/politics/conway-bowling-green/index.html.  Cant we have more responsible people?

CNN and other major news sources have failed to include the term "Temporary" when discussing the "Immigration Ban".  This was pointed out by Glenn Beck in an interview with Anderson Cooper on 1/2.  I'm no fan of Beck's but isn't he correct?

We are in a very different time nowadays.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2017, 07:07:39 AM by Way 2 Lo »
Report to moderator     Logged
Living well is the best revenge. -  George Herbert

Voting for yourself does not count !!!!
Wrong again John,  It is my right and I exercised it.