Author Topic: where is everyone  (Read 3108 times)

tbundy4

• Rookie
    • View Profile
where is everyone
« on: April 23, 2009, 08:35:06 AM »
this is get crazy we cannt even get a good thread going in here .. when are we going to get some people coming in here? or the old race new york closed down . or maybe give us a user name and password for the old one......
dont always trust those that should be trusted

rabidrick

• View Profile
Re: where is everyone
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2009, 12:43:03 PM »
Hey, Rabid here. Thanks for the pick for Fri. Either this site has to get together or put us on the main site, this is crap. Just another site where the promoters have there heads where the sun don't shine. If its too much for them to handle pass it on to someone who can do the job. You going Fri., maybe see you there.

tbundy4

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2009, 01:50:58 PM »
dont think i will be there .. sorry just dont have right reason to go .. but good luck and kick some *****.
dont always trust those that should be trusted

rabidrick

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2009, 08:18:48 PM »
You"re telling me,my pretty face isn't reason enough for you to go racing. If you do come over bring me a can of driving ability and a tank of oxygen. Maybe we can do alittle fishing sometime. See ya around.

modscene

• Rookie
  • It doesn't get any better than this
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2009, 03:29:52 AM »
I thought I lost this but I finally found it again!  ::)
A bad day at the racetrack is still better than a good day anywhere else! May God Bless Dutch Hoag - the best idol a boy who never grew up could have.