Author Topic: Caution! Please Ignore This Post if You No Longer Follow NASCAR! Thanks!  (Read 2323 times)

Ratzso

• Veteran
  • "My Life Coach traded me..."
    • View Profile
Caution!  Achtung! Warning!  Disclaimer!  Please ignore this posting if you are not a fan of NA$CAR or sarcasm as it may upset you.  Fever, chills or conniption fits could result.  Call your doctor if any of these symptoms last longer than four hours.

This article was on the back page of the special “Pope Pops into America ” commemorative edition of The Daily Movement newspaper.  I am not responsible for the content of this article, just passing it on for all of the race addicts on the great RaceNY board.

Ratzso

Kevin Harvick Continues on His Promise to Pound JGR Teams into the Ground

Sal Manila – The Daily Movement Vatican Correspondent and Roving Motorsports Reporter

“We will not quit,” was the latest comment from the teammate of Danica Patrick.

Prior to the first race for the Chase at Chicago in mid-September, Kevin Harvick was queried about the success of the JGR teams, Harvick smiled. (Direct Quote) "I think we're going to pound them into the ground," he said. "That's what I think. Hopefully, they can beat themselves."

Asked if he thought his Stewart-Haas Racing team was better than JGR, Harvick said, (Direct Quote) “I don't know that we're better than them, but I think for us, it's all about having the experience. It's really not about having the fastest car. It's about having the experience to be able to go out and handle the emotions of the 10 weeks.”

Preparing for the third race of the Chase, Harvick, A.K.A., The Imitator, finds himself in 15th place with drivers from the JGR team in First – Second and Third place.  It is likely that without a win at Dover, he will be eliminated from the Chase.

The Imitator wasn’t available to share his updated master plan to pound the JGR teams into the ground as he was receiving treatment for the boo boo on his knuckles when he punched Johnson on the shoulder after the race at Chicago because he was upset that Six Time raced Harvick like Harvick races everyone.  When asked about whether he was injured by the punch, Six Time replied, “My wife hits harder than that.”

Harvick’s wife who reportedly wears his drivers suit when they are in their luxury motorhome, did release some comments to the media that the bad luck Kevin was experiencing was not his fault and was the result of a conspiracy by others.  That list of suspects included:  Six Time, Rodney Childers, JGR, His Pit Crew, Tom Brady, ECR, Bill Belichick, his gas man, MWR and the New England Patriots as a team.

When JGR was asked about Harvick’s comments and the ferocious pounding they are experiencing from his team in the Chase for the 2015 France Cup Championship, their spokesperson responded by saying they were embarrassed by a lack of knowledge regarding the comments.

They went on to say, “We had heard rumors surrounding the Imitator’s claim but we were so darn busy staying focused on race preparations that we never had the chance to follow up on them.  Please extend our apology to Harvick if he ever comes out of hiding in his motor coach before the race on Sunday.”
"Today is yesterday's future"

Shamrock 3x

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: Caution! Please Ignore This Post if You No Longer Follow NASCAR! Thanks!
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2015, 05:30:50 PM »
OMG...who is Ratzso channeling here...the ghost of Mark Martin? All I can say is that Joey L. knows who wears the pants in the Harvick household.

BigFeet13

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2015, 05:54:57 PM »
What's NASCAR?

Chargincharlie

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2015, 06:21:28 PM »
I think he's choking on his big toe this week.