Author Topic: Lake Erie ROC weekend forthcoming announcement?  (Read 6363 times)

BOZO6106

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: Lake Erie ROC weekend forthcoming announcement?
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2019, 04:49:58 PM »
I all ready knew that DUH!!I really hope you get as much help as I have when you ask about Holland,Spencer,etc.

Hollandracer83

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2019, 08:13:27 PM »
i dont go to spencer holland and i dont care about erie nor the ROC race

BOZO6106

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2019, 07:47:32 AM »
I am confused,in a different thread you ask about the 2020 season and about Spencer and Holland and now you say you don't care about these tracks and don't attend races there???

Hollandracer83

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2019, 09:27:20 AM »
have you scene hollands schedule this year?

dude if you want information call the track.

raceannouncer

• Global Moderator
  • Racing Genius
  • I'd rather be a "has been" than a "never was"
    • View Profile
    • Raceannouncer BLOG
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2019, 10:40:00 AM »
have you scene hollands schedule this year?

dude if you want information call the track.

Well now, there's a novel idea. But for many folks, it's gone the way of a "flip-phone"...
"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government powerful enough to take away everything that you have."

raceannouncer

• Global Moderator
  • Racing Genius
  • I'd rather be a "has been" than a "never was"
    • View Profile
    • Raceannouncer BLOG
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2019, 11:24:34 AM »
I see on the schedule for Thursday 9/26 8p.m.-10p.m. it says an announcement will be made but last year it said the same thing and nothing happened.I went the first year and saw an awesome band on Thursday night after practice .The band was Eddie Lee and Closing Time and they rocked but only about 50 people were there,will we have a band this year?

Bozo: This is a direct quote from your first post on the topic, dated 8/29...since then, you've made 9 more, directly or indirectly, about it.  Even though several other folks gave you suggestions on how to find the info, it didn't satisfy you!  Dave Buchanan posted the most plausible scenario and yet you still kept insisting that someone respond to you--directly!!!  And when you didn't get it as fast as you wanted--you made even more posts, seemingly suggesting that you were being ignored...SERIOUSLY???

I have personally spoken over the last few years, either personally or by phone--even using email with several track owners about reading websites or social media sites and nearly ALL said something like :  "I don't have the desire to sit at a computer and waste my time like that!".  For them, their computer is merely a tool to conduct business, not electronically socialize!  I can't personally speak for either RoC or Lake Erie Speedway on how they do things but YOU are not the only fan, driver, team member, etc. that may want or need info; certainly not "one-to-one" on the internet within a certain timeframe.  If there was an attempt to do that for every single individual, very little could go in conducting business for a track; especially needing to make preparation for a race!  JMO
"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government powerful enough to take away everything that you have."

oneill71mod

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2019, 06:36:03 PM »
Entry list / purse info ?? 😜
No “I’m not interested in owning a track or promoting your series 😀”

Hollandracer83

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2019, 08:03:55 PM »
I am confused,in a different thread you ask about the 2020 season and about Spencer and Holland and now you say you don't care about these tracks and don't attend races there???

if you must know why i dont go is because i work every friday and every saturday second shift

BOZO6106

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2019, 05:49:19 PM »
Just so you all know I showed up at Lake Erie Thursday night 9/26 along with 3 other die hard fans after driving for 4 hours to get there to watch practice and guess what ,there was no special event going on such as a band or anything,more fake news!!

Hollandracer83

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2019, 07:31:40 PM »
should have called the track

phredo

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2019, 09:12:14 AM »
Just so you all know I showed up at Lake Erie Thursday night 9/26 along with 3 other die hard fans after driving for 4 hours to get there to watch practice and guess what ,there was no special event going on such as a band or anything,more fake news!!

Bozo!
2021 Next: Bubba Raceway, Volusia Speedway, New Smyrna Speedway.