Yes
5 (71.4%)
No
2 (28.6%)
Dunno
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: May 30, 2017, 07:29:50 AM

Author Topic: Will Trump survive?  (Read 8689 times)

Way 2 Lo

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: Will Trump survive?
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2017, 03:22:21 PM »
 Where did you find this information and did you verify it to be truthful?
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. Mark Twain

John_unaman

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2017, 09:26:49 PM »
I'm betting on Jack.

Way 2 Lo

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2017, 06:47:41 AM »
 Do you know Jack?  ;)

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. Mark Twain

JackSpratNoFat

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2017, 07:46:02 AM »
Where did you find this information and did you verify it to be truthful?

How about I found it at the White House? Would that be good enough for you? Common knowledge and very searchable. Obama was an official who had almost everything he said recorded and archived. There are transcripts for pretty much any address or speech he has given.
Here, let me make it as easy for you as possible.  Most of everything I posted about can be found at the  https://obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/briefing-room/speeches-and-remarks

or to make it even easier...

https://search.archives.gov/search?query=My+Family+Has+Strong+Ties+To+African+Freedom&op=Search&affiliate=obamawhitehouse
You can use this above format to search for anything I posted on this site @ https://search.archives.gov.
Now let me ask you, where do you "verify" your "truthful" information? I hope you don't say CNN... lots of fake news out there, 'ya know.

« Last Edit: May 27, 2017, 07:56:44 AM by JackSpratNoFat »

leadfoot4

• Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2017, 08:37:09 AM »
Food for thought, for the Democrats here...........

* Remember when Donald Trump was business partners with the Russian government and his company got 53 million from the Russian government investment fund called Rusnano that was started by Vladimir Putin and is referred to as "Putin's Child"? Oh wait that wasn't Trump it was John Podesta.

* Remember when Donald Trump received 500 thousand for a speech in Moscow and paid for by Renaissance Capital, a company tied to Russian Intelligence Agencies? Oh wait that was Bill Clinton.

* Remember when Donald Trump approved the sale of 20% of US uranium to the Russians while he was Secretary of State which gave control of it to Rosatom the Russian State Atomic Energy Corporation? Oh wait that was Hillary Clinton.

* Remember when Donald Trump lied about that and said he wasn't a part of approving the deal that gave the Russians 1/5 of our uranium, but then his emails were leaked showing he did lie about it? Oh wait the was Hillary Clinton and John Podesta.

* Remember when Donald Trump got 145 million dollars from shareholders of the uranium company sold to the Russians? Oh wait that was Hillary Clinton and the Clinton Foundation.

* Remember when Donald Trump accepted millions in donations from Russian oligarchs like the chairman of a company that's part of the Russian Nuclear Research Cluster, the wife of the mayor of Moscow and a close pal of Putins? Oh wait that was the Clinton Foundation.

* Remember when Donald Trump failed to disclose all those donations before becoming the Secretary of State and it was only found out when a journalist went through Canadian tax records? Oh wait that was Hillary Clinton.

* Remember when Donald Trump told Mitt Romney that the '80s called and it wanted its Russian policy back. The Cold War is over? Oh wait that was President Obama.

Man... Trump's ties to Russia are disgusting.....

Way 2 Lo

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2017, 08:40:44 AM »
 Let's look here...https://www.truthorfiction.com/obama-lies/ and here...http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/50lies.asp

What we find is a mixture...some truths and some not.  Let's attmept to be credible here ok?

Now,  How about our current President...are you a Party guy or a Country man?  Please offer your thoughts and comments on Trump also.

edit to add: You and most others here put Party before Country and that's your choice....I happen to feel otherwise.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2017, 09:10:16 AM by Way 2 Lo »

JackSpratNoFat

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2017, 01:08:03 PM »
Let's look here...https://www.truthorfiction.com/obama-lies/ and here...http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/50lies.asp

What we find is a mixture...some truths and some not.  Let's attmept to be credible here ok?

Now,  How about our current President...are you a Party guy or a Country man?  Please offer your thoughts and comments on Trump also.

edit to add: You and most others here put Party before Country and that's your choice....I happen to feel otherwise.

I don't take snopes or most other online sites to be credible. Most have a slant one way or the other. However, I will use snopes or any other sites available to gather initial information. Then I check and double check that info against my "credible" sources. And I do consider Obamas own recorded transcript records as about as credible as it can get for the common man's information.

As you initially asked me a few posts back, and I responded to you with my answer and gave you one of my sources, now let me ask you once again if I may, where do you "verify" your "truthful" information? I ask because I have run into lots of left leaning liberals that like to ask that question but they hate to answer the same question when asked of them.
And I would like to know as I myself could always use more unbiased and credible sources of political information. I'm sure you must have a few?
« Last Edit: May 27, 2017, 01:16:50 PM by JackSpratNoFat »

Way 2 Lo

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2017, 01:47:30 PM »
 In today's world I question everything and generally compare sources and still remain cautious.  I refer to CNN and their guests, Snopes, The Hill, Politico, The Guardian, WAPO, NY Times, WSJ, National Review, etc.

I am a registered Democrat and before that Independent and before that a Republican.  I consider myself a left leaning moderate who puts Country before Party.  I vote for the candidate whom I feel has the best interest of his constituents at heart and most often sticks to his word.  I voted for myself in the last election as I feel neither candidate was worthy of my vote.  Probably would have voted for Ryan or McCain if they ran. 

Do you consider yourself a Party guy or Country man?

One of my greatest fears is Trump starting a war with North Korea...Does Trump Concern you? How so?

Around here Trump can do no wrong despite his behavior...If you're good with that, so be it, that's your prerogative. 

What is your opinion of Trump? 

I believe I answered your question. Tell me about you please.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2017, 01:59:12 PM by Way 2 Lo »

JackSpratNoFat

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2017, 06:58:16 AM »
In today's world I question everything and generally compare sources and still remain cautious.  I refer to CNN and their guests, Snopes, The Hill, Politico, The Guardian, WAPO, NY Times, WSJ, National Review, etc.

I am a registered Democrat and before that Independent and before that a Republican.  I consider myself a left leaning moderate who puts Country before Party.  I vote for the candidate whom I feel has the best interest of his constituents at heart and most often sticks to his word.  I voted for myself in the last election as I feel neither candidate was worthy of my vote.  Probably would have voted for Ryan or McCain if they ran. 

Do you consider yourself a Party guy or Country man?I believe I answered your question. Tell me about you please.

About me? I am one who supports the Constitution and more importantly, the Bill of Rights.
I am a patriot.
 ;) 

Way 2 Lo

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2017, 07:14:54 AM »
 What is your view of our President? Does he concern you, how so? Or?  Voted for a democrat? Who?

« Last Edit: May 28, 2017, 07:55:36 AM by Way 2 Lo »

JackSpratNoFat

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2017, 08:36:53 AM »
What is your view of our President? Does he concern you, how so? Or?  Voted for a democrat? Who?

I support President Trump 100 percent. I view him as a very strong patriot who has a slimy mess to clean up thanks to the previous mistake that he handily defeated in the election.
Does he concern me? Everyone that is involved in the politics of our country has always concerned me and always will.
I think President Trump will not only survive, he will go down in history as the President who saved this country from tyranny and destruction. I think America will survive and be stronger and better than it has ever been thanks to him and like minded people, the majority across this country I might add.
You ask if I vote. Yes, I do.
You ask if I have ever voted for a Democrat. No, I have not yet found a candidate who was not full of deception, self-interest and lies.

Way 2 Lo

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2017, 12:13:53 PM »
 Thanks for the candid reply Jack...

Here's where I am with Trump today.  Once he was elected I was glad, thinking perhaps he could bring about some of the necessary change our Country our Country needs and deserves all the while thinking he can stop the campaign rhetoric.  Well, he continues to rant and tweet and brings about confusion as he starts to break his campaign promises <not good!  I feel he is not a man of his word.

Great job going after the illegal criminals...excellent actually.  I just wish he'd go a little easier on the illegals who have established themselves in our Country.  We virtually invited them here when we looked the other way as they came here to work.  Now they live in fear...it's the fear he's put in their heart that I feel is unjust.

Now that he has private counsel it seems he's learned to watch his words...I do believe he can bring about much change if he can discipline himself more.

North Korea scares me...

JackSpratNoFat

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2017, 02:21:03 PM »
Thanks for the candid reply Jack...

Here's where I am with Trump today.  Once he was elected I was glad, thinking perhaps he could bring about some of the necessary change our Country our Country needs and deserves all the while thinking he can stop the campaign rhetoric.  Well, he continues to rant and tweet and brings about confusion as he starts to break his campaign promises <not good!  I feel he is not a man of his word.

Great job going after the illegal criminals...excellent actually.  I just wish he'd go a little easier on the illegals who have established themselves in our Country.  We virtually invited them here when we looked the other way as they came here to work.  Now they live in fear...it's the fear he's put in their heart that I feel is unjust.

Now that he has private counsel it seems he's learned to watch his words...I do believe he can bring about much change if he can discipline himself more.

North Korea scares me...

Well, he has only been in office 128 days now. Give him some time. There is a lot of work to do and a lot to be undone. I believe he will eventually fill most of his campaign promises. He is being stonewalled ferociously right now. Really, given the circumstances, who could do better under the conditions he faces?

I agree, North Korea scares me too...