Author Topic: NASCAR Truck series title sponsor inserts company into political fray  (Read 8749 times)

chief57

• Champion
  • NO Weasels
    • View Profile
Re: NASCAR Truck series title sponsor inserts company into political fray
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2017, 08:33:42 PM »
since this is way off topic shouldn't it be moved to the off topic section with all of its political agenda?
You can't buy intelligence, but I can give it away.

uticamike

• Racing Genius
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2017, 08:44:47 PM »
Wish we still had a "like" button.....

UM would be +1.....

Thanks Reese  ;)
"do I look nervous?" (no) " There's your answer."

Danica

• Veteran
  • Banging Aaron Now
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2017, 08:47:49 PM »
Screw Camping World and liberal Lemonis. Hope he gets what he wants and deserves. Glad to see Redhorse and BK pulled out. Time for KB to pull out too. Leave the series to suffer and die. Too bad for the up and coming racers.

Has been Martin can kiss it too!

Chargincharlie

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2017, 09:07:33 PM »
We are in the market for a new class A and it definitely won't be at camping world .

racefan65

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2017, 09:17:19 PM »
It's a free world, no one is forcing you to buy from Camping World.  I applaud him.

leadfoot4

• Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2017, 07:51:06 AM »
Since we have a 1st amendment, Marcus Lemonis is able to speak his mind (which he did)...............he is also able to deal with the potential loss of business, that doing so entails.

Way 2 Lo

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2017, 08:20:50 AM »
 Our President's characterization of Neo-Nazi's and White Supremacists as "very fine people" should not be overlooked.  It's troubling and wrong.

« Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 08:43:06 AM by Way 2 Lo »
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. Mark Twain

dan19n

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2017, 08:51:19 AM »
Mr. Way 2 lo,, Plse tell me where or when did the President say those words?  I would like to remind you that this country is based on FREEDOM,, that means you can say and believe many (crazy) things.... which I think you can understand. I doubt your life has had the benefits of military service or you outlook would be better.... He is the President and for that I respect him..........

Way 2 Lo

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2017, 09:20:16 AM »
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/08/trump-defends-white-nationalist-protesters-some-very-fine-people-on-both-sides/537012/

He is the President of our Country, he has an obligation to be responsible in words and deeds.  He is dividing our Country with his rhetoric.
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. Mark Twain

kt

• Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2017, 09:20:55 AM »
Our President's characterization of Neo-Nazi's and White Supremacists as "very fine people" should not be overlooked.  It's troubling and wrong.

Said I was going to stay out of the political talk here and I fully intend to stay that way.

This however is an out and out lie perpetuated by the Lying Liberal Press. They play a snippet of what Trump said over and over again until the ignorant sheep that want to believe he is a racist, believe the sheep ***** that the Lying Liberal Press dishes out.

What Trump was trying to say was that everyone that marched was not a Neo-Nazi or White Supremacist. There were "fine" people there that were protesting the removal of Confederate Statues and had every right to do so. He didn't articulate it very well, he does that a lot. And with the Lying Liberal Press willing to pick apart every word he utters, they think they have another "gotcha" moment. The same liberal press that gave Obama a pass on almost everything.....Stop the horse ***** and open your eyes.

He denounced the Neo-Nazi's and White Supermacists what, 6-8-10 times? He was even asked by a Lying Liberal reporter at that Press Conference if he was trying to set a "moral equivilancy" and of course he said no, it had nothing to do with that, but of course the Lying Liberal Press ran with it ad nauseum....

He also correctly pointed out that there were plenty of people there on BOTH sides that were there to be violent. A TRUTH that the left and their accomplices in the MSM is unwilling to admit to.....An inconvenient TRUTH.

Also the narrative that Trump is enabling the Neo-Nazi's and White Supremacists. Did you ever stop and think that after a year and a half of the racists BLM and antifa running wild across the country that sooner or later it was going to drag this scum out into the open. All of this enabled by the Lying Liberal Press.

Just as a disclaimer to all the ***** who might decide that I am endorsing the scum that is the "alt-right", nothing could be farther from the truth. I denounce them in the strongest terms possible.

What I am denouncing is the Lying Liberal Press, the Lying Liberal Democrats that push this narrative, and the ***** that buy into their *****. The Democratic Party is an embarressment to themselves and to this country. And Republican politicians aren't much better.

....Signed, A Proud American Patriot and Independent Voter.......

« Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 09:32:57 AM by kt »
2020: New Smyrna (5)...Sebring...Penn Can...Mahoning Valley(2)...Lernerville...Lake Erie (4)...Chemung...Lancaster...

Way 2 Lo

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2017, 09:33:57 AM »
I don't believe Trump is a Nazi lover...He is the President and characterizing any of the Neo-Nazis and White Supremacist as "fine people" is irresponsible and wrong.  Measure it by the outcry it has brought.

His competency is being called into question by many including members of his own Party.   We all err from time to time but we must hold him to the highest standards as leader of our Country. 

kt

• Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2017, 09:37:06 AM »
Lie Lie Lie....eye roll

Reading comprehension is not your strong suit I see....
2020: New Smyrna (5)...Sebring...Penn Can...Mahoning Valley(2)...Lernerville...Lake Erie (4)...Chemung...Lancaster...

Way 2 Lo

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2017, 09:40:13 AM »
  "What Trump was trying to say was that everyone that marched was not a Neo-Nazi or White Supremacist. There were "fine" people there that were protesting the removal of Confederate Statues and had every right to do so.  He didn't articulate it very well, he does that a lot."

This is a serious  problem and has been from the start....It seems to be his nature and his ego prevents him from owning up to the crap he spews. 

Way 2 Lo

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2017, 09:41:20 AM »
Lie Lie Lie....eye roll

Reading comprehension is not your strong suit I see....
Where's the lie?

kt

• Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 22, 2017, 09:56:58 AM »
pfft....I quit here, have a nice day....