Author Topic: FAN SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITY  (Read 682 times)

wildthing69

• Rookie
    • View Profile
FAN SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITY
« on: December 31, 2018, 09:51:04 AM »
2019 JAKE MAYNARD RACING FAN SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITY!!

With the closing and retirement of my father from the racing scene, as many of you have known it as BILLY MAYNARD RACING or MEI MOTORSPORTS, I have decided to buy the race team from my father and go on my own. My father has become sick where if you’re not on Facebook then you wouldn’t know, but he has been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. That’s why there is a sudden sell out and retirement after 30 seasons in racing.

BUT!! We are letting the fans sponsor us and help us! You will have your entire panel with everyone who has stepped up and helped and at the end of the season I will randomly draw one person out of a bucket and winner will receive the panel for free signed! I will even DELIVER it in person.

The sponsorship starts at $20, we will run this opportunity to join JMR up to end of February. To add to this every fan to help will be signed up to win TWO FREE spectator passes to The Hill Speedway where you will see us run weekly, which they will be randomly drawn at the end of this.  So hurry up and join!

Please message me or call/text me at 1-570-637-4377.

This is my way of saying thank you to my entire fan base through the years!