collapse collapse

Author Topic: Hey,if you're looking for something to do on Sunday afternoon, stop by the American Legion in Halstead. We're going to have a meet and greet along with general discussion and rules. It is open to the public and yes I mean fans also and the food  (Read 13 times)

Facebook RSS

• View Profile
Hey,if you're looking for something to do on Sunday afternoon, stop by the American Legion in Halstead. We're going to have a meet and greet along with general discussion and rules.
It is open to the public and yes I mean fans also and the food will be put out shortly before 1.
I cannot wait for this season to start.
See ya there

Hey,if you're looking for something to do on Sunday afternoon, stop by the American Legion in Halstead. We're going to have a meet and greet along with general discussion and rules.
It is open to the public and yes I mean fans also and the food will be put out shortly before 1.
See ya there

Source: Hey,if you're looking for something to do on Sunday afternoon, stop by the American Legion in Halstead. We're going to have a meet and greet along with general discussion and rules.
See ya there

ALWAYS check for complete social media information by clicking on the SOURCE link above.

NYSS PHOTO 1

Views: 72
Posted by: Admin
in: My First Album
Aj Foyt Wins Indy 500

Views: 59
Posted by: Admin
in: Test Media

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2020, SimplePortal