collapse collapse

RaceNY Radar

Author Topic: I have been asked several times this week about preregistration for the Slush Crush. My answer is No Preregistration for a few reasons. To keep it fair we draw for starting position, 1 price for driver and car($50) and pit pass for non drivers($25), no  (Read 23 times)

Facebook RSS

• View Profile
I have been asked several times this week about preregistration for the Slush Crush. My answer is No Preregistration for a few reasons. To keep it fair we draw for starting position, 1 price for driver and car($50) and pit pass  for non drivers($25),  no confusion and if something happens that you cant make it......your not out the fee. Our General Admission  is free....yes FREE.  We do this for our fans, Thank You Fans for your support. So come enjoy some great racing and cheer on your favorite driver! See you all January 4th 2020!

I have been asked several times this week about preregistration for the Slush Crush. My answer is No Preregistration for a few reasons. To keep it fair we draw for starting position, 1 price for driver and car($50) and pit pass  for non drivers($25),  no confusion and if something happens that you cant make it......your not out the fee. Our General Admission  is free....yes FREE.  We do this for our fans, Thank You Fans for your support. So come enjoy some great racing and cheer on your favorite driver! See you all January 4th 2020!

Source: I have been asked several times this week about preregistration for the Slush Crush. My answer is No Preregistration for a few reasons. To keep it fair we draw for starting position, 1 price for driver and car($50) and pit pass  for non drivers($25),  no confusion and if something happens that you cant make it......your not out the fee. Our General Admission  is free....yes FREE.  We do this for our fans, Thank You Fans for your support. So come enjoy some great racing and cheer on your favorite driver! See you all January 4th 2020!

ALWAYS check for complete social media information by clicking on the SOURCE link above.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2020, SimplePortal