Author Topic: Thank you RaceNewYork Adminstration  (Read 3150 times)

shoestring

• View Profile
Thank you RaceNewYork Adminstration
« on: July 15, 2009, 03:31:21 PM »
It seems in this day and age critics are abundant, loud and just about everywhere in all venues of life.  However, it is just as apparent very few persons ever take the time to thank someone or somebody for a job well done. 

I am out of the loop in regards to just who "RaceNewYork Adminstration" is.  I am ashamed having to admit that.  I have truly enjoyed reading, and occasionally posting, to the RaceNewYork list over the past few years.  Lee and I have been gone from the north for nearly twenty-five years now.  Motorsports has taken us far afield of our NYS roots during those years.  We do, however, still have tremendous and fond memories of so much RaceNewYork represents - old friends still racing, beloved race tracks if only remaining in memory, dear racing friends who have passed and the constant and never changing dilemma of owning a race team.  This is all present on a daily basis on RaceNewYork - literally an ongoing saga. 

So, with great humbleness I would like to publicly thank those to whom this board owes it's existence and continued success.   The new board site is really slick to use.  The new innovations are spectacular - love the new spell check.  Thank you for your foresight in putting this altogether.  Please be aware it is greatly appreciated by two former NASCAR Modified members.

Regards,
Candy Dolin
Shoestring Motorsports
Seagrove, North Carolina

no74falcon

• Champion
    • View Profile
Re: Thank you RaceNewYork Adminstration
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2009, 03:39:45 PM »
Very well said Candy. Thanks to everyone involved.
Allen Clark
Erieville, N.Y.
In God We Trust

Admin

• Administrator
  • Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2009, 03:49:42 PM »
Candy,

On behalf of the RaceNewYork Community, I want to say thank you for being a longtime member/reader of RaceNewYork.  We just provide the forum, it's the racing community that made and continues to make RaceNewYork successful.

Thanks to all RaceNewYork members for their continued support!  As long as there's racing in New York State and the region....we'll be here! 

Thanks Candy, your comments are very much appreciated. 

We'll see YOU on RaceNewYork!  :)

Chargincharlie

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2009, 09:12:35 PM »
This is a test!

Truckin5

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2009, 12:37:34 AM »
Free bump, needs to be read again... and again..lol

ron.m

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2009, 09:05:58 AM »
Great letter I agree with truckin5
Past pit director  South Arcade Speedway ,Genesee Speedway,Back Stretch flagger South Arcade Scales and Tech Spencer Speedway Worked for Alan Johnson and Danny Johnson ,Tom Weist.Erin (Doc) Smith ,Dave London Name Ron McLaud boscoe168@yahoo,com

Prouddad

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2009, 11:41:44 AM »
Well said Candy, Hello to you and Lee. ;D