Author Topic: US OPEN RADIO TIME  (Read 5956 times)

#2 Charger

• Rookie
    • View Profile
US OPEN RADIO TIME
« on: September 12, 2014, 07:59:51 PM »
They Are Advertising The *^&%$#^ Out Of The US Open, I Heard Their Add 3-4 Times In About 2 Hours On 97 Rock.

DaveTheDude

• Veteran
  • WGR's Fast Track
    • View Profile
    • Fast Track on Twitter
Re: US OPEN RADIO TIME
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2014, 09:01:21 PM »
Cumulus Radio (97 Rock & 103.3 The Edge) is our official media partner. I believe Ted Shredd will be our Grand Marshall on Saturday and former Super Stock driver Carl Russo will DJ the US Open kickoff party on Friday.
Dave "The Dude" Buchanan
Director of Media Relations/Announcer - Lancaster National Speedway
Announcer - Ransomville Speedway, Race of Champions 200
Host - WGR's Fast Track on WGR Sportsradio 550 & WGR550.com Sundays from 11 a.m. - Noon

#2 Charger

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2014, 06:32:32 AM »
They Sound Great, The One Suggestion Would Be To Mention "Under New Management".

Groundpounder

• Legend
  • If you can't Dodge it, Ram it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2014, 10:22:20 AM »
They Sound Great, The One Suggestion Would Be To Mention "Under New Management".

The old management never advertised the stock car program, so anyone whom it would matter to would probably make that assumption anyway.
"Crate engines are to racing what Tofurkey is to Thanksgiving" - Karl Fredrickson
Distrust all men in whom the impulse to punish is powerful. - Friedrich Nietzsche
We are descended in spirit from revolutionaries and rebels -- men and women who dare to dissent from accepted doctrine. - D. Eisenhower

dlondos

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2014, 01:50:48 PM »
why mention that its under new management everybody knows that .and theres even a secret tech deal thats gonna be very interesting .you might not be able to run what you brung 8)

uticamike

• Racing Genius
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2014, 01:59:13 PM »
If it's a secret how do you no about it?
« Last Edit: September 13, 2014, 02:05:16 PM by uticamike »
"do I look nervous?" (no) " There's your answer."

#2 Charger

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2014, 02:04:30 PM »
There's A Lot Of Casual Race Fans That Know Nothing About The Ralph Deal Or That It's Being Operated Under New Management. Not All Race Fans Are On RaceNY Or Facebook.

dlondos

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2014, 04:25:58 PM »
i understand that charger.i just hope that there is good car count and fans coming to watch that will help convince the new guy theres hope . things didn't look good just a few weeks ago.        o ya mike sorry maybe you can see some things from the area where your team pits from close to tech barn right,     

Groundpounder

• Legend
  • If you can't Dodge it, Ram it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2014, 12:34:57 PM »
i just hope that there is good car count and fans coming to watch that will help convince the new guy theres hope

Yet earlier you posted some bullsh!t about a "secret tech deal" that has the potential to keep people from coming. I wish you would make up your mind.
"Crate engines are to racing what Tofurkey is to Thanksgiving" - Karl Fredrickson
Distrust all men in whom the impulse to punish is powerful. - Friedrich Nietzsche
We are descended in spirit from revolutionaries and rebels -- men and women who dare to dissent from accepted doctrine. - D. Eisenhower

dlondos

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2014, 12:59:03 PM »
look groundpounder its the us open bring it and race it whatever happens in tech its good thing to many rule brakers and that stops at tech make it fair they will come ::)

Tim Packman

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2014, 02:16:22 PM »
Only on RaceNY can a topic go from a positive about the US Open at Lancaster, radio ads, to it becoming about the tech barn in just one page... simply, amazing.

paintguy

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2014, 09:30:41 PM »
How do I give Tim an at a boy

Beersy26

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2014, 10:05:33 PM »
I did one for ya paintguy     just click on the + under attaboyz

Chargincharlie

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2014, 10:37:05 AM »
Me and my wife are enjoying Florida and we are going to leave a day early to make it back by Sunday to put a couple more Fannie's in the stands to stand behind the new promotor I hope the place is packed.