Author Topic: Hillside Buffalo  (Read 2863 times)

smallguy

• Veteran
  • Last of the Time Lords
    • View Profile
Hillside Buffalo
« on: October 15, 2018, 01:47:31 PM »
Due to non-payment for services rendered and no communication from management to resolve the matter, I am ending any and all affiliation with Hillside Buffalo effective immediately.  Any questions or concerns regarding the track should be directed to management.  Thank you.
I'm making perfect sense, you're just having a hard time keeping up! ... Matt Smith (Doctor Who)

Iloveracingwny

• View Profile
Re: Hillside Buffalo
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2018, 06:39:01 PM »
Not the first time i have heard of this happening..  Sounds like the management like to say they have tons of money but fail to pay for services rendered..  Shocking

Hollandracer83

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2018, 11:35:42 PM »

I see a future  Judge Judy case. Should have kept it off social media Paul.

Sunny

• Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2018, 06:55:47 AM »
Knowing the professionalism Paul has, I say he had every right to make it public knowledge that he has been stiffed. Pay the man and move on.

Hollandracer83

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2018, 10:37:42 AM »
Knowing the professionalism Paul has, I say he had every right to make it public knowledge that he has been stiffed. Pay the man and move on.

none of our business its between the track and paul. does he has a right to make it public yes but it is not the best move on his behalf

smallguy

• Veteran
  • Last of the Time Lords
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2018, 10:45:50 AM »
Hollandracer83,

It was not the best move of track management to choose not to return repeated calls, texts, or emails regarding the situation.  I normally don't condone discussing business dealings in a public forum, but I am a for-hire professional who 99% of the time makes an agreement with a group (big or small) and it's honored with respect and integrity.  Unfortunately, this is not one of those cases, and I will not affiliate myself with a facility that conducts its business with me in this manner.  I won't say anything about the facility and its management except for this case, because it directly involves me...I do not, nor will I, spread second-and-third-hand information that may/may not be correct...it's not my place.  I hope the competitors enjoy this weekend's banquet and have a successful 2019 at the track, as well as the staff that I worked with, who were all fantastic people...my quarrel is not with them.
I'm making perfect sense, you're just having a hard time keeping up! ... Matt Smith (Doctor Who)

Turbo01

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2018, 02:28:19 PM »
Lancaster possibly closing. Holland possibly mismanaged. What the heck is asphalt racing going to look like in 2019? Perry might want to hire a couple more tow trucks.

John_unaman

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2018, 07:24:03 PM »

I agree with Paul and Sunny, pay the man and move on.

oneill71mod

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2018, 10:53:36 PM »
Well said Paul....Promotors and Track owners need to be held accountable..Asphalt racing in NYS is dying a fast death..WCIS and Oswego are the exceptions.
No “I’m not interested in owning a track or promoting your series 😀”