Author Topic: California Welfare Recipients Take Great Vacations  (Read 2208 times)

#2 Charger

• Rookie
    • View Profile
California Welfare Recipients Take Great Vacations
« on: March 20, 2014, 07:31:47 AM »
Hawaii, Disney, Vegas Or How About A Nice Cruise. Simply Sign Up For Welfare In California.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/_wElqMl5TJM?rel=0

dan19n

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: California Welfare Recipients Take Great Vacations
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2014, 09:28:54 AM »
thanks for posting this. My blood pressure just went off the scale! We all know California is the land "of fruits and nuts" but why are the elcted officials not doing something about this?? Those cards could be altered electronically to not work in places like Vegas ( by using zip code blocking) very easily. I would love to see "study" done here in NY about just where our "WELFARE work force" is using their cards. Thanks again,,,,, I guess I will just cheat on my taxes to get even!!

leadfoot4

• Champion
    • View Profile
Re: California Welfare Recipients Take Great Vacations
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2014, 05:15:29 PM »
thanks for posting this. My blood pressure just went off the scale! We all know California is the land "of fruits and nuts" but why are the elected officials not doing something about this?? Those cards could be altered electronically to not work in places like Vegas ( by using zip code blocking) very easily. I would love to see "study" done here in NY about just where our "WELFARE work force" is using their cards. Thanks again,,,,, I guess I will just cheat on my taxes to get even!!   

No, you won't....because guys like you and me get caught, and wind up in jail! Keep in mind, the "people" that pull this crap have NOTHING to lose, whereas many honest people have homes that could have a lien put on, a car that could be confiscated, etc, etc. THAT'S why the hard working American is constantly getting short changed.