Author Topic: Adirondack and US Open Incentive for super stocks  (Read 14642 times)

GOODGUYSRBACK

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: Adirondack and US Open Incentive for super stocks
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2014, 09:07:58 AM »
As of  right now  myself, bob lippa and joe mancuso are all in for 100 dollar incentive to best combined finishing car.   Don pringle can we count on your 100 aswell???     As of this moment 300  bonus to best combined finish for AIS sat and Lancaster big 10 race sun......If don commits it goes up....

Don96

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2014, 11:13:44 AM »
I'm in. I'll be camping in the parking lot all weekend.

GOODGUYSRBACK

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2014, 11:45:04 AM »
THERE YOU HAVE IT SUPERSTOCK DRIVERS   400  BUCKS  BEST COMBINED FINISH FOR SAT SUNDAY    WOOOOOHOOOOOO 

MUST PASS TECH AT BOTH TRACKS

Inablackss

• Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2014, 05:26:53 PM »
23 cars. Heats about to start

Inablackss

• Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2014, 05:39:27 PM »
Watch ny super stocks on Facebook.  Try to keep updates

Inablackss

• Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2014, 08:48:49 PM »
Probably hour before feature. 

Inablackss

• Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2014, 08:04:51 PM »
Adirondack International Speedway completed its race last night.  Today the us open was rained out. The incentive bonus will still be good for the rescheduled us open date if the 1070's are still allowed on cars that ran the ais race. Its up to B10. As soon as I know I will post it.

#2 Charger

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2014, 08:01:51 PM »
Charger  if ur not running AIS sat   dont worry about it f45  is the tire for u  You have to go to the bottom

You Now Have 2 Weeks To Scrape Together $150 And Mount 4 Tires. Shouldn't Be A Problem.
BTW I Race Full Time In A Series, Who The FDuck Are You To Tell Me Not To Worry About What Other Guys Are Running For A Tire??? When The Rules Specifically Dictated What Tire Must Be Run!!!

Inablackss

• Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2014, 08:58:53 PM »
Your rules are allowing nyss rules for the us open.  Was that the rules you went by all season?

GOODGUYSRBACK

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2014, 10:10:30 PM »
Charger   for your info I got my f45 tires, 6 of them,  mounted at the track sat nite at AIS.  You are just so blind to understand that if you allow a slower harder compound tire in your series you might get more than the 5 cars i saw it bring to Spencer.   We had multiple cars in our series that wanted to come but didn't want to deal with mounting tires and sizing them and remounting when they went flat etc.  Unfortunately the car got extensive damage and needs a clip,  sat at AIS  so we wont be there on the 4th, which I was going to support for Bill.  If Joe doesn't allow the 1070 tire then my bonus money is out.  This shouldn't bother any of the 5 regulars in your series because none of you came to AIS so don't start complaining about being two faced or whatever bs you want to say.  As far as dictating what you run the promoter of your series saw the light and new if he wanted cars he would have to open it up to slower harder tires to make it easier for teams to do both.  Good luck on the 4th!

#2 Charger

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2014, 08:17:43 AM »
Sorry To Hear You Wrecked Saturday. All I'm Saying Is That I Don't Like The Idea Of Cars Being On Different Tires. I Don't Care If They're Harder And Slower. If Guys Don't Want To Go Through The Trouble Of Mounting Tires That's Their Choice. I Usually Bring A Tire Machine To The Track To Help Out Anybody That Needs It. It's A Lousy 15 Minutes Out Of My Life To Mount 4 Tires.
BTW We Had A Dozen Cars There For Practice On Friday Night And I Know Of 4 More Cars That Will Be There. I Hope We Have A Good Car Count For The Oct 4th Race.

Inablackss

• Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2014, 01:02:00 PM »
I've been waiting since Sunday for answer from b10. Obviously its no 1070's from cars that raced at AIS Saturday. I dont have time or money to waste. So there is NO extra money from good guys or myself.  This decision is final and not up for discussion.  The original deal was going to allow 1070's & b10 changed that.

kt

• Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2014, 02:08:01 PM »
Wow, just wow.

.....I have been watching from afar from the beginning. I think Joe had a great idea. There are not enough of these cars to run weekly. Terry, Bobby and the NYSS seemed to be offended from the beginning because they had organized three?  shows at Spencer the year before and felt disrespected or left out.

Just been one big pizzing match since then. A contrast in personalities. Looks like you almost do something together then "POOF", let's throw all that out the window. I havn't seen anything in print about not letting different tires in at the US Open. Did anyone pick up the phone? Or do you rely what is said/not said on Raceny? It's really too bad, I , and a lot of other people really enjoy watching these cars.

....Correct me if I am wrong here.....The first year the big bitch from Terry and others was they didn't like the 10" tires on their cars. A year later, they institute a tire rule exactly like the Big 10's (used 10" tires)excepting its a different tire all together....huh?

Take a lesson from the SST's. Everybody thought they were going to be the next big thing. Common rules they said. What happened? Splintered rules with everyone sticking steadfastly to their own rules and ideas. A couple years later what do you have? Five or Six tracks with varying rules and 10-12 cars at each track...........wtf

I am not picking sides here.......All racers are passionate about what they do. If you don't work together for the greater good, everybody loses.
2020: New Smyrna (5)...Sebring...Penn Can...Mahoning Valley(2)...Lernerville...Lake Erie (4)...Chemung...Lancaster...

mod50

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2014, 02:40:48 PM »
KT remember I race in both not one and I do not work for the series I was trying to help and our team will be at the us open for big ten

kt

• Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2014, 02:50:53 PM »
I understand Terry. I used your name because I remember you being quite vocal about the 10" tires.

Glad to see you are supporting the US OPEN. I will say I was quite disappointed when no Spencer regulars. supported the Big 10 when they were there.

From a distance, the problems seem to be more  about bravado than actual differences in philosophy....."My series is better than your series."

2020: New Smyrna (5)...Sebring...Penn Can...Mahoning Valley(2)...Lernerville...Lake Erie (4)...Chemung...Lancaster...