Author Topic: dawn maynard is a bit,  (Read 2790 times)

chief57

• Champion
  • NO Weasels
    • View Profile
dawn maynard is a bit,
« on: September 04, 2015, 08:52:20 AM »
dawn maynard is a bit happier now that her two drivers have won the lightning cat divisions, novice and expert, at five mile point in 2015.
we were told matt mckernan broke the record for feature wins in the novice division with his 14 feature wins.
we were also told that burt maynard set a record in the experts for being the first champion that had not won a feature during the points season. these are unofficial of course but the information came from a knowledgeable race fan and statician.

You can't buy intelligence, but I can give it away.

BMR69

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: dawn maynard is a bit,
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2015, 10:48:58 PM »
Congrats to all.  It was neat watching those "throwback" paint schemes!

chief57

• Champion
  • NO Weasels
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2015, 02:35:46 AM »
now lets use this puppy like it was meant to be used. i am dang proud of those boys and what they did this year. as the crew chief and driving coach i think it was a great year for us, a hard one to top for sure and certainly one for dawn to be proud of as car owner. thanks to matt, burt, dawn and the sponsors for the chance to put on the show! tomorrow night we celebrate the dual championships at our place tavern, under new management and on board for 2016.

chief57

• Champion
  • NO Weasels
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2015, 08:36:52 PM »
tonight dawn is a bit confused. she wonders how the thread "how far is to far" has gotten over twice the views as this one that was taken down. 

got to love censored censorship was my response.