Author Topic: GVKC Season is over, Thank you!  (Read 1262 times)

Twistin

• Keep Em' Twistin'!
    • View Profile
GVKC Season is over, Thank you!
« on: October 27, 2019, 08:28:37 PM »
Today closed the racing season for our 60th Anniversary. Starting April 14th to October 27th made for a long season. We didn't have many totally rained out race dates this season. If it did rain the track was dried and racing continued, just shows the commitment the racers and the track has. I'd like to thank our track sponsors: Boon family, Action towing, Perinton Auto, Subway and Peppermints family restaurant. We thank you for your support. We'd also like to thank WACK " Track Talk" With Laurie McMahon Hixson and Chuck Brownell for the commercials and added discussion while on air about us. Thank you to RaceNY for letting us post on your site our racing agenda.  Would like to Thank Kenneth Ray "Papa Ray's BBQ" your BBQ was a big hit for our 60th Anniversary celebration. I'd like to thank all the race teams that came out and raced at GVKC this season, YOU were the show! We'd also like to give a shout out to the Sodus Microd Club for coming out and giving it a rip at our track this season, we hope to see you next season! We'd also like to thank the track staff and volunteers for there time helping out, without your help the races wouldn't have ran as smoothly as they did. Finally we'd like to thank the spectators that came out to watch us. Up next is our Banquet on Nov.9th, then a slite breather then we start this all over again. Thank you all for the great season and we'll see YOU in 2020!! #YOURPLACETORACE #GVKC
I knew i'd forget some one, Thank you Jeff DeMinck for having us out to Spencer Speedway for Kids Night.   
« Last Edit: October 27, 2019, 08:35:44 PM by Twistin »