Author Topic: Syracuse Indoor  (Read 2258 times)

oneill71mod

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Syracuse Indoor
« on: March 10, 2019, 10:50:28 AM »
Awesome facility and great racing,Erik,Andy J and Justin definitely the class of the field..Great run by Solomito and Sessley.. I don’t think the racers boycott of the fair hurt one bit..Can’t wait till next year..
« Last Edit: March 10, 2019, 11:50:30 AM by oneill71mod »
No “I’m not interested in owning a track or promoting your series 😀”

boxscar15

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: Syracuse Indoor
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2019, 12:16:42 PM »
It was good to have it closer to home.only bad part was Andy's flat tire  I think he had something for Rudolph

Shamrock 3x

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2019, 01:53:59 PM »
Racing was good and the facility overall was nice, but 2 comments: 1) The seats "are what they are", but what they are is narrow.  Good luck if you end up sitting next to anyone even close to 200 lbs.  You will be very crowded, and 2)  Concessions were a nightmare.  Not enough of them and very long lines.  Food was just OK, and (of course....it's in a NYS bldg.) on the pricey side. That said, I'll go back if they have it next year.

flyin hamburger

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2019, 03:03:22 PM »
I agree in my case i had a series of 300 lb guys in seats designer for 150lb people. I ended up moving to the lower open seats and had no complaints about them. And as much as i hadn`t eaten anything there the lines were severly long. It was the first, the racing was good and i'll be back next year.

Admin

• Administrator
  • Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2019, 11:11:20 AM »
Big crowd? Pictures? How was the racing?  Gotta be more than *tight* seatin and fried food. 

I used to LOVE going to the Niagara Falls indoor events. Mark Sammut put on a clinic one nite up there 20 years ago....geez, where does the time go? :P

oneill71mod

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2019, 03:12:30 PM »
Ok crowd Friday and huge crowd on Saturday thanks to the motorsports show..The lady at the concessions said they didn’t plan on the overflow crowd on Saturday...waited ten minutes in a long line for pizza that was worth the wait... awesome building and fantastic lighting hope we go back next year.
No “I’m not interested in owning a track or promoting your series 😀”

DPackman_PR

• Champion
  • Full time supporter of EVERY racetrack!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2019, 09:06:09 AM »
Well run program, and place was packed on Saturday. It took me 30 minutes to get to my seat because I kept bumping into racing friends I knew. Was cool to see so many WNYers support the show!
Dakota J. Packman

Check out the all new OFFICIAL Wyoming County International Speedway Facebook page
at www.Facebook.com/TheOfficialWCIS !

And our new Official website at www.TheBullringWCIS.com !