Poll

Who gets your vote?  you have to vote...don't post a comment if you cant follow the rules

Trump
13 (81.3%)
Hillary
3 (18.8%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: August 15, 2015, 09:08:30 AM

Author Topic: Hillary or Trump  (Read 13677 times)

Way 2 Lo

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: Hillary or Trump
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2015, 08:11:30 AM »
Assuming Fiorina advances in the polls (which I'm hoping she will) Hillary cannot avoid her without consequences. How significant those consequences are will remain to be seen.  Trump might bring about some change for the good but he'll eventually become a 3rd party candidate which wont bode well for the Republicans.

He went too far berating Megan Smith...he very well could've dismissed her without being so caustic...He lost some of his appeal with that demeanor.
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. Mark Twain

uticamike

• Racing Genius
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2015, 07:12:59 AM »
make that Megyn Kelly.

Yup..for sure, He could have have said he disagreed with her and the Fox line of questioning but he made it personal

and threw in a gratuitous and crude insult for affect.  That might play here on RaceNY but it's not what a potential POTUS should be involved with.

I think his manner along with his lack of substance (on policy) will be his undoing. I hope if and when he fades his supporters, who are looking for

a non professional politician to rally to, consider Carly and back her run to the WH. I sure hope he's not really going to run 3rd party.

( Hillary's dream scenario)  That dooms the country big time.   
"do I look nervous?" (no) " There's your answer."

Way 2 Lo

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2015, 07:52:20 AM »
Megan Smith?... seriously?
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. Mark Twain

uticamike

• Racing Genius
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2015, 08:23:44 PM »
Way 2.....your allowed to miswrite or speak here this isn't a political campaign.

Maybe you meant Regan Smith  ;)

Way 2 Lo

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2015, 09:06:11 PM »
Actually Megan Smith was once a neighbor of mine...my mind was in 2 places at once it seems...recalled her from long term memory...I'm out looking for the short term one.

kt

• Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2015, 01:58:57 PM »
Hillary for Prison.....2016
2020: New Smyrna (5)...Sebring...Penn Can...Mahoning Valley(2)...Lernerville...Lake Erie (4)...Chemung...Lancaster...

uticamike

• Racing Genius
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2015, 08:04:21 PM »
Why I like CF.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyxLGc0RDZc

Anybody that can shut that blowhard Chris Matthews up is doing something.

Come on out Hill..Carlys looking for you.

Biggest balls in the entire Republican field.

leadfoot4

• Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2015, 07:07:33 AM »

I agree, 100%

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2015, 08:14:11 PM »
Paging Carly Fiorina...  Love to see Hillary n Carly in debate...
Hillary wouldn't like to see this at all.  She knows Carly would mop the floor with her.

kt

• Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2015, 09:43:56 AM »

I agree, 100%

We may get our wish yet......
2020: New Smyrna (5)...Sebring...Penn Can...Mahoning Valley(2)...Lernerville...Lake Erie (4)...Chemung...Lancaster...

Hollandracer83

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2015, 12:27:29 PM »
Hillary Clinton = less racecars.

She wants to eliminate tax writeoffs for businesses when they sponsor any sporting event

bakes

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2015, 12:49:21 PM »
One of them has a bad orange combover and a big set of balls.  The other one is Donald Trump.   ;D

Gomerpyle

• Racing Genius
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2015, 07:29:03 PM »
I can't believe 3 people would vote for that Witch. Biggest Phony ever.
Kareem of Wheet

leadfoot4

• Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2015, 07:24:38 AM »

I snagged this from another automotive enthusiast's "off topic" discussion section. I believe it's author hit the nail on the head.....

"Why did Hillary have a personal server off of State Department property solely in her own control?

It is obvious Hillary is a double agent working with many foreign governments, virtually releasing Top Secret information through willful neglect, peddling influence and laundering Clinton Foundation donors for personal enrichment".

uticamike

• Racing Genius
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2015, 11:08:44 PM »
The Trump phenom is because of that portion of the electorate that pays attention  to the daily ruminations of the

political doings in this country and doesn't see any difference between the parties.  Along comes the Donald and says he's going to fix it (the country)

kick out ALL the illegals ( no one is going to do that) and bring the jobs back from China. ( also not going to happen because of his charisma).

As they say the devil is in the details and this guy doesn't offer many.  At some point this election is going to matter to the masses and not the

just the kooks (like me) that watch it daily. By then hopefully the clown show will have run it's course and those disaffected voters looking outside the norm

will give Carly or  Ben Carson  a look.  They may like what they see.