Author Topic: GRIT Racing Series presents "Trouble In Paradise"  (Read 1966 times)

Sunny

• Champion
    • View Profile
GRIT Racing Series presents "Trouble In Paradise"
« on: July 24, 2017, 02:34:32 PM »
The GRIT Hoosier Sportsman of the Wild West Division take the center stage this Saturday, July 29, 2017, at the quaint NYS staple known as Paradise Speedway. Please see the message from Dick Stark below.

"Attention 602 Sportsman racers: If you plan on attending this next event at Paradise Speedway, I need your help! The Paradise Speedway group has been gracious in inviting our series into their facility, and we at GRIT in turn want to make this historic event successful. With that in mind, it will take an effort on behalf of racers as well as fans. I need to know a projection of how many cars will be in attendance for this show. With Canandaigua having the night off, we thought it would create a unique opportunity for CMP regulars to be part of this great event. Were we prudent in making this assumption when scheduling this event? I don't have that answer, do you? Can you please post your intentions for Saturday's show? If the interest is not there from enough teams, we will not race this event. Gary Palone and the entire Paradise staff have already had a difficult season, and we don't want to contribute any more stress to their current season. You feel me? Who plans on coming o race? Please post your team's intention. Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,

Dick Stark"

If you have Dick's number, call him. If you have Facebook, message him. Or send him a PM here.

Sunny

• Champion
    • View Profile
Re: GRIT Racing Series presents "Trouble In Paradise"
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2017, 07:23:00 AM »
bump

Sunny

• Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2017, 10:16:14 AM »
Bump

Sunny

• Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2017, 12:27:25 AM »
Bump

Sunny

• Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2017, 09:54:32 AM »
Today's the day, folks!!! Come out and support Paradise..... Before they "pave Paradise and put in a parking lot......"