Author Topic: Hillside Buffalo Code of Conduct  (Read 10092 times)

80racing

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: Hillside Buffalo Code of Conduct
« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2019, 01:32:55 PM »
Group hug??

Hollandracer83

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2019, 09:49:42 AM »
oh yeah looks like holland canceled the meeting for today

Glenn

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2019, 11:24:47 PM »
It sure would be great if someone, any one from Holland /hillside , whatever its called .to put out some positive news. hell , any news. I guess . I think we are 76 days away from something happening there ??

WNY.Starter

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 11, 2019, 05:06:02 PM »
Glenn, We have some positive news from Hillside. We have hired a motorsports director, his name is Heath Lux. Heath is now signed up and in charge. More positive information will hopefully follow in the upcoming weeks.

Glenn

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2019, 03:17:05 AM »
Hill side starter , if you have a motorsports director now in  charge why is that person not providing info now ? why would it take weeks to provide some kind of information concerning the status of the track etc. I would think that with all of the questions, rumors  and uncertainty surrounding the facility that the now in charge person would be immediately addressing the state of the facility . or perhaps he doesn't know .

Fastchap

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 12, 2019, 08:05:34 AM »
Ok it is now time to expose Dan for the thief he is. I'm tired if him hiding behind a kid! He owes thousands of dollars to drivers employees and vendors!!!!! This is all facts I'm one of the people that he stole from. This man is no good for the sport of racing at all!!!! Just ask around I'm sure you will l find a driver or employee or vendor that he owes. He has not paid a dime to the track owner for his LEASE .!!!!!!  We all work way to hard to give our money to this thief!!!  I know of a tree service that is owed 20 thousands dollars!!! How can we support a man like this. Just think about how much you have in your car and how much it cost to race and do you really want someone to steal from you.

Hollandracer83

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 12, 2019, 09:32:19 AM »
sigh WNY asphalt RACING IS DEAD. no lancaster, holland is mismanaged, Spencer is Part time , Roc Mods car count are declining every year , No Good late model series, 2 super stock series. Erie 2 races

WCIS is the only place to go for weekly racing

Least I have the APC late super late model series in Canada over 30 registered late models and more to come.

IF WNY will survive look north and see how they run their program all the tracks work together .

chromehorn

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 12, 2019, 01:10:58 PM »
Lancaster was the first racetrack with a social media policy. Spencer and Chumung copied lancaster. Now holland has one. It all started with Lancaster

DaveTheDude

• Veteran
  • WGR's Fast Track
    • View Profile
    • Fast Track on Twitter
« Reply #38 on: March 13, 2019, 09:19:47 PM »
Wrong...for tracks in this area Oswego was one of the first. Ransomville copied Oswego's. Lancaster didn't add one until 2017.
Dave "The Dude" Buchanan
Director of Media Relations/Announcer - Lancaster National Speedway
Announcer - Ransomville Speedway, Race of Champions 200
Host - WGR's Fast Track on WGR Sportsradio 550 & WGR550.com Sundays from 11 a.m. - Noon

Hoosierfan22

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 14, 2019, 10:04:40 PM »
Does Bennett still own the track and is leasing it?  or did someone buy it?

Fastchap

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 15, 2019, 06:12:12 AM »
 Dan is just leasing the track hopefully he will not get any drivers to race there if they no what is good for them last year he ran from July on with no insurance and like I said before there's a list of people who have not gotten paid for last year. Just wish he would leave the race track and let someone else's run it I know someone anyone would do a better job!!!!!  Just to correct myself it is kings tree service and it over $10000 that he owes him!!! I'm productions is owed thousands as well. I'm working on getting permission from all the people he owes and I'm going to put it on the news!!!!! Hopefully with all the dollar amounts!!!