Author Topic: RoC spencer  (Read 15640 times)

Chargincharlie

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: RoC spencer
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2015, 04:58:30 PM »
Have fun all my spencer posters updates please and I will update from freedom....

Bikerbob

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2015, 11:43:06 PM »
That #3 car opened up a jar of whoop a$$ for the Spencer show....??

Bb
Robert I. Morronson

----Opening Soon in Elmira...Filthy's Fudge and Bait Shop----
----Your one stop shop for homemade fudge & live baits----

Chargincharlie

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2015, 12:04:19 AM »
Sherer hossfeld 22 mods.

BOZO6106

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2015, 12:23:45 AM »
That #3 car is one wide brake checking car and Chuck got screwed.

Bikerbob

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2015, 12:51:39 AM »
OK Bozo......quit clowning around??

Bb
Robert I. Morronson

----Opening Soon in Elmira...Filthy's Fudge and Bait Shop----
----Your one stop shop for homemade fudge & live baits----

lracin

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2015, 08:06:14 AM »
That is racing !   The number 3 didn't do anything different than the 22 would have done if positions were reversed.    Congrats Darren !! :D

Goggles Pisano

• Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2015, 08:29:58 AM »
I hadn't been to Spencer Speedway in a couple of years.  Last time I went you could have thrown a hand grenade 50 yards in any direction and not injured anyone.  Some observations fro Friday night:

1.  There was a very nice crowd.  That was nice to see. 
2.  Joe Marotta and Danny Turner did  anice job announcing.  The one thing I like about Joe is the way he will make stuff up to make an otherwise dull race interesting. 
3.  The $25 entrance fee was a little hard to swallow.
4.  The way they have the concessions set up is pretty disorganized. 
5.  Bathrooms were clean
6.  Boards on the bleechers look like the same ones I sat on when I first went to Spencer in 1970.  They have this new thing called paint.  Might want to check it out. 
7.  The 4 cylinders had quite a tune out and they had a pretty good race although I see the kid who won has won almost very race this year. 
8.  The 6 cylinders have come a long way since they first were introduced.  They actually look and sound like real race cars.  Didn't seem to be any junkers out there.
9.  I really enjoyed the mod race. Kept my eye on 22 the whole time.  He really did a good job moving thrught the pack.  It looked like the #3 stompped on the brake very time he came out of the corners.   He blocked really really bad as well. 
10.  Couldbn't figure out what happened in the front stretch wreck.  Seemed kind of odd. 

All in all a good night.     
Irv's Taking The Night Off.

Beersy26

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2015, 10:28:37 AM »
someone has obviously figured out Googles pass word!

Groundpounder

• Legend
  • If you can't Dodge it, Ram it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2015, 12:56:25 PM »
someone has obviously figured out Googles pass word!

You mean you don't know that it's "goFrontRowJoe"?
"Crate engines are to racing what Tofurkey is to Thanksgiving" - Karl Fredrickson
Distrust all men in whom the impulse to punish is powerful. - Friedrich Nietzsche
We are descended in spirit from revolutionaries and rebels -- men and women who dare to dissent from accepted doctrine. - D. Eisenhower

Goggles Pisano

• Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2015, 01:47:46 PM »
I meant to log in as Danica.  My bad.  Ignore that post.  Trust me. It can get confusing when you have 9 screen names like I do. 

Sincerely,

Goggles Pisano, 2300, Ratszo, UticaMike, Bikerbob, goFrontRowJoe, raceannouncer, kt, and Danica

« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 02:05:06 PM by Goggles Pisano »
Irv's Taking The Night Off.

Orange18

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2015, 07:31:32 PM »
I honestly thought the whole night was one big snoozfest. Watching a car take 15 laps to  make a pass. No one but the 22 or the 60 could pass on the outside. They both won or was 2nd in there heats and it looked like they both started in the rear. No Passing, No fun. I also did not like walking 100 yards in either direction to get something to eat or use the head. $25 bucks for Mods and 4/6 cyl???. OUCH. I'm not trying to be negative, JMO

todd52modified

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2015, 08:15:09 PM »
So where should the bathrooms be?
DID I mention I still have my suit.........

racerdad

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2015, 08:42:28 PM »
My wife and I had a good time watching the Spencer R.O.C. show.  Like the 4 cylinder race accept the 5 that guy had all 4 rotors glowing red. That car couldn't stay on the track. 6 cylinder was good. The Mod race was good. The 73 was flying until the wreck. Saw lots of teams working thur the field.  22, 60,21,51 ect

Don and Deb Reynolds

Crusher

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2015, 10:44:42 PM »
So where should the bathrooms be?

That an easy one put em next to the toilets.

JLM174

• Rookie
  • Are we happy now?
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2015, 01:30:04 PM »
I honestly thought the whole night was one big snoozfest. Watching a car take 15 laps to  make a pass. No one but the 22 or the 60 could pass on the outside. They both won or was 2nd in there heats and it looked like they both started in the rear. No Passing, No fun. I also did not like walking 100 yards in either direction to get something to eat or use the head. $25 bucks for Mods and 4/6 cyl???. OUCH. I'm not trying to be negative, JMO
Then my advice to you is pick your seat close to either end so you're closer. Last I knew is Spencer Speedway didn't have assigned seats.