Author Topic: So anything exciting @ Chemung 8/21?  (Read 11337 times)

Rman

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: So anything exciting @ Chemung 8/21?
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2015, 11:34:29 AM »
First off if we can't come here and give our opinions you might as well flush the site, second of all when your there every week, listen to all of the radio transmissions you really get a good feel for the inconsistency that goes on with calls made by the officials at Chemung, the # 20 legends car has every right to be *****, the # 1 almost drove right over the top of the 20 from behind and no penalty, the week before the #4 Sm barely touched the 17 car going into one ,oh yea the 4 to the back. My point is its much about who you are at Chemung and that's a bunch of BS. Is it really to much to ask to have some consistency when calls are made, Jesus everytime one of the Z=pack cars get touched in the slightest way you can here them on the radios trying to figure out just who to blame, Give me a break!!!!!! Its bad enough that they manipulate the point system like they do every year but then to have the track officials giving them every break possible gets a little old after awhile!!!!!!These are just my observations, I'm there very week and see and hear alot of the BS that goes on, it don't take a genius to figure this $hit out!!!!! I still go and have fun every Fri. with friends . As far as what anybody else has to say about Chemung, that's just their opinion also and I could give a rats ***** what they think of my opinion nor do I get all worked up about theirs. The place has great car counts, in general puts on one hell of a show and there is a pretty good atmosphere sitting in the stands. What we talk about here has to do with mostly the politics of the place which pretty much suck like most other forms of politics!!!!!!!!!!!

Larry756

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2015, 12:02:17 PM »
how many of the so called mods does the Zac Pac own?
Larry C McCormick

In Loving Memory of my son
Matthew C McCormick
(Big Country)
01/16/73 - 12/30/2002

kt

• Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2015, 12:10:37 PM »
Venting on the internet is A LOT like pissing in the wind..........
2020: New Smyrna (5)...Sebring...Penn Can...Mahoning Valley(2)...Lernerville...Lake Erie (4)...Chemung...Lancaster...

Modules

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2015, 12:55:27 PM »
As the saying goes opinions are like a$$holes everybody's got one. The same select few come on here week after week with always a complaint about something even if it was an uneventful night. They will complain about something that happened 2 weeks ago Or complain about how many cars one family brings to the track. Which there is not a rule anywhere about how many cars you can bring.

Larry756

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2015, 02:38:27 PM »
the more cars more points for Jimmy  I guess there really in nothing wrong with it
Larry C McCormick

Matthew C McCormick
(Big Country)
01/16/73 - 12/30/2002

Ernie

• Champion
  • They hate the Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2015, 02:42:14 PM »
the more cars more points for Jimmy  I guess there really in nothing wrong with it

Doesn't having more cars benefit everyone?
They REALLY hate the truth :)

Larry756

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2015, 03:09:08 PM »
Sure thing, the more the better no matter how owns them, just asked a question that's all
can't wait to Oct.
Larry C McCormick

Matthew C McCormick
(Big Country)
01/16/73 - 12/30/2002

lracin

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2015, 06:04:24 PM »
Whatever happened to winning a championship because of ones " ability" ? Not because carcount was padded by daddy. Chemung's Wonder boy will win the championship thanks to them having Mr White and his " workers" foooled and gpa's money. Go Jimmy !!

Hoosierfan22

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2015, 06:36:12 PM »
I hope Jimmy Zacharias finishes ahead of Keith Rocco in the national standings this year because Rocco's speech will be epic.  I bet it will top last years classic roast of Anders.

Chem1

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2015, 06:52:02 PM »

Doesn't having more cars benefit everyone?
Helps everyone that wins mainly.

Modules

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2015, 10:06:19 PM »
Car count has nothing to do with a chemung championship. But the state NASCAR championship it does.  Maybe they wouldn't need to bring the field fillers if more guys who have cars were racing them. Why should Jimmy be penalized because the car counts were low at Chemung. He's still going to have the same amount of wins whether there is 12 or 19 cars.  The thing is, I'm not even a Zack fan but I find myself smh at some of you that b!tch just to be b!tching about something.

Modules

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2015, 10:11:17 PM »
According to Iracin it only benefits one. By his championship statements I believe he must be a mathematical genius too.