Author Topic: >>>>>>>>----------------> High Drama in NA$CAR.....  (Read 3626 times)

Ratzso

• Veteran
  • "My Life Coach traded me..."
    • View Profile
>>>>>>>>----------------> High Drama in NA$CAR.....
« on: November 03, 2017, 01:33:02 PM »
I've been trying to get away from the Dennis Hamlin and Chase Elliot dust up that happened at Martinsville last week but it's nearly impossible.  It's been played up so much that the next time I hear about it I think I'll puke.  It was even mentioned by Kathy Lee on the View and it was brought up by the Cake Boss while he was waiting for the soufflé to rise or fall on an episode of the food channel.

NA$CAR has seized the moment and it playing it up like the mystery of Who Shot J.R. on the sitcom, Dallas.  (Spoiler alert, it was Kristin, J.R.'s scheming sister-in-law and mistress.)  They have them parked next to each other in the garage area for the weekend race at Texas.  Coincidence? I think not.

In any case, I'm not convinced or buying this is a real feud that will result in anything happening on track at Texas this Sunday.

But just to be sure, I'm tuning in on Sunday to see what happens.....

That's all I got.

Ratzso

“Activate the plasma flow controller.”

"Today is yesterday's future"

Turbo01

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: >>>>>>>>----------------> High Drama in NA$CAR.....
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2017, 06:24:47 PM »
They park in the garage area based on points. They're 7th and 8th.

raceannouncer

• Global Moderator
  • Racing Genius
  • I'd rather be a "has been" than a "never was"
    • View Profile
    • Raceannouncer BLOG
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2017, 08:56:02 AM »
Concocted or not, there's been an overwhelming need for a feud in the sport for years...why not let the media do what they do best?
"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government powerful enough to take away everything that you have."

Bikerbob

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2017, 09:19:30 AM »
Ratzso.....you watch The View?  Excuse me....I have to go puke??TM

Bb
Robert I. Morronson

The Cake Boss.....I'm OK with that.  My old Boss at the corn maze held that title..... ???

----Opening Soon in Elmira...Filthy's Fudge and Bait Shop----
----Your one stop shop for homemade fudge & live baits----

Goggles Pisano

• Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2017, 09:38:51 AM »
I've been trying to get away from the Dennis Hamlin and Chase Elliot dust up that happened at Martinsville last week but it's nearly impossible.  It's been played up so much that the next time I hear about it I think I'll puke.  It was even mentioned by Kathy Lee on the View and it was brought up by the Cake Boss while he was waiting for the soufflé to rise or fall on an episode of the food channel.

NA$CAR has seized the moment and it playing it up like the mystery of Who Shot J.R. on the sitcom, Dallas.  (Spoiler alert, it was Kristin, J.R.'s scheming sister-in-law and mistress.)  They have them parked next to each other in the garage area for the weekend race at Texas.  Coincidence? I think not.

In any case, I'm not convinced or buying this is a real feud that will result in anything happening on track at Texas this Sunday.

But just to be sure, I'm tuning in on Sunday to see what happens.....

That's all I got.

“Activate the plasma flow controller.”

I do not watch those shows.  I watch an infinite loop of Say Yes to the Dress.  Sorry
Irv's Taking The Night Off.

Ratzso

• Veteran
  • "My Life Coach traded me..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2017, 02:06:43 PM »
First off, I want to apologize to all of the RaceNYers; in my pervious post, I made up the part about the Cake Boss making a soufflé .  It was actually a flambé crepes Suzette with caramelized orange essence topped with beer nuts.

With that taken care of, as a fan of the feuds in NA$CAR, I was glued to the television yesterday watching with great anticipation to see the next thrilling chapter of good guy vs. bad dude.  (Depends on who you are a fan of as to who is who.)

Time to race!  Checked out the Monster Energy Girls.  Green flag flying. I waited.  Sat through a commercial. Took a leak. Waited some more.  More commercials. Waited more.  Another commercial reminding me to buy my tickets for Daytona next February.  Still no feud.  Nothing.  No retaliation, no fender rub, no hand signals or one-finger salute?  Saw bigger feuds at Church Camp when I was a kid.

Not even one using the in-car radio calling the other a big stinky.

I wonder what the Cake Boss will come up with this week....

That's all I got.

Ratzso

“Never trust an atom, they make up everything.”
"Today is yesterday's future"

uticamike

• Racing Genius
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2017, 08:05:22 AM »
I do not watch those shows.  I watch an infinite loop of Say Yes to the Dress.  Sorry

Top LOL on RaceNY in 2017 in my view.
"do I look nervous?" (no) " There's your answer."