Author Topic: Kurt Busch suspended indefinatly  (Read 35928 times)

Goggles Pisano

• Champion
    • View Profile
Re: Kurt Busch suspended indefinatly
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2015, 02:30:52 PM »
Why did she wait until November to report this?  Why did she go into his bus uninvited while he was asleep? Where is the evidence?

There's something fishy about all this, I've seen her videos and tweets...all of which gave the impression she was happy to be the victim. In a jilted lover seeking revenge kinda way. It would be most unsettling if that would be true. Hate to say it, but Kurt was the perfect target and this girl seemed to revel being his arm candy.

I agree, NASCAR jumped the gun on this. Barring new evidence, and Unless he is terrorizing her in the infield race after race, he's the one who might need the restraining order against her. There's a guy in her video that sez if you cross her, she will rip your nuts off. Pretty compelling testimonial. Call me skeptical but that's my $0.02.

Admin,

Why does it matter when she reported it? 

Irv's Taking The Night Off.

oneill71mod

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2015, 04:40:34 PM »
Any guy who hits a girl is a douche... Kurt Busch is a girl beater... Hope he gets his ***** kicked the same way as jimmy did... Fight with boys tough guy!!!
No “I’m not interested in owning a track or promoting your series 😀”

Willie41

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2015, 07:01:43 PM »
The name Jeremy Mayfield comes to mind. If you don't conform to the NASCRAP standard, you can't go out & play with the boys.

oneonemotorsports

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2015, 07:03:56 PM »
Amen Willie to that I was thinking same thing anything for publicity n higher ratings no matter who's life it f....in ruins!

Admin

• Administrator
  • Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2015, 10:53:45 PM »
Quote from: Goggles Pisano

Admin,

Why does it matter when she reported it?

Physical evidence, there isn't any. Not 5 or 6 weeks later. All that's left is an accusation and a public smear campaign. It would have added credibility to her claims if she had filed a complaint as soon as possible after the alleged assault, but for what ever reason she didn't. Maybe she refused to accept he was dumping her....maybe she was scared...maybe ad nausem.

An order of protection is not a conviction, and an accusation is just an accusation. I don't know what happened but I'm willing to adhere to innocence until proven guilty. He may be a jackass on track but that doesn't mean he's automatically a domestic abuser. Not yet, at least.

raceannouncer

• Global Moderator
  • Racing Genius
  • I'd rather be a "has been" than a "never was"
    • View Profile
    • Raceannouncer BLOG
« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2015, 12:15:57 AM »
IMHO, Both Busch Brothers have incurred wrath by many "traditional" NASCAR fans and self proclaimed experts, despite the fact that KuBu is a past Cup champion, and "Shrub" has a boatload of victories(29 in Cup and in the in the other two lesser series--70 in the NXS series with one championship in '09 and 70 total wins (and easily trouncing the total amount of victories once held by Mark Martin, who many thought Martin's winning record in the Series would never be topped)--and don't forget the 42 he has in the NCWTS, for a total amount of 154 victories spread NASCAR's 3 top series.  He was the first driver to sweep in all three series at most notably at Bristol, generally considered to be the toughest physically for a driver on the schedule(s)--in addition, Kyle has completed 6 weekend sweeps in his career. The ONLY thing that's missing is a Cup Championship.  His numbers are phenomenal and yet gets very little respect, mostly because of his brash attitude--which is somewhat ironic, since many folks grew tired of the more "vanilla" personality of Jimmie Johnson and complained loudly about it while he was racking up his championships.  Yes, both Bush brothers are polarizing figures in the sport--either you love 'em or hate 'em.  but "black hat" drivers in NASCAR over recent years have been sorely absent in Cup.  I particularly like Kyle who backs up his abrasive attitude by winning races; after all, isn't that's what it's all about? You don't have to like KyBu but you sure gotta respect him for his many racing accomplishments but his brother is now a whole 'nother story ...again, it's just my long-winded opinion!

"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government powerful enough to take away everything that you have."

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2015, 01:13:54 AM »
Hopefully her career is ruined and done too. I think nascrap is the dumbest form of racing worse n worse every yr. So they ruin peoples life for the publicity. Lol someday nascrap will learn pavement is for getting too the races n DIRTS for racin !
A thread about a driver getting suspended from charge(s) of domestic abuse and you're using it to triumph dirt racing over asphalt racing?
Amazing. ???

oneonemotorsports

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2015, 06:22:00 AM »
In dirt racing we don't look for publicity we look for dust flying whether its off a pair of boots or a pair of american racers! Nascrap!

ask0329

« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2015, 09:00:43 AM »
IMHO, Both Busch Brothers have incurred wrath by many "traditional" NASCAR fans and self proclaimed experts, despite the fact that KuBu is a past Cup champion, and "Shrub" has a boatload of victories(29 in Cup and in the in the other two lesser series--70 in the NXS series with one championship in '09 and 70 total wins (and easily trouncing the total amount of victories once held by Mark Martin, who many thought Martin's winning record in the Series would never be topped)--and don't forget the 42 he has in the NCWTS, for a total amount of 154 victories spread NASCAR's 3 top series.  He was the first driver to sweep in all three series at most notably at Bristol, generally considered to be the toughest physically for a driver on the schedule(s)--in addition, Kyle has completed 6 weekend sweeps in his career. The ONLY thing that's missing is a Cup Championship.  His numbers are phenomenal and yet gets very little respect, mostly because of his brash attitude--which is somewhat ironic, since many folks grew tired of the more "vanilla" personality of Jimmie Johnson and complained loudly about it while he was racking up his championships.  Yes, both Bush brothers are polarizing figures in the sport--either you love 'em or hate 'em.  but "black hat" drivers in NASCAR over recent years have been sorely absent in Cup.  I particularly like Kyle who backs up his abrasive attitude by winning races; after all, isn't that's what it's all about? You don't have to like KyBu but you sure gotta respect him for his many racing accomplishments but his brother is now a whole 'nother story ...again, it's just my long-winded opinion!

If the Bush Brothers last name was Earnhardt, they would be the most popular drivers in NASCAR.

Gomerpyle

• Racing Genius
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2015, 09:46:32 AM »
I don't see Jr getting in too much trouble. Other then his money, he dresses and acts like the rest of us when he is home. As for Kurt Busch, I guess you don't need any evidence to convict or suspend. If he did it then ok, BUT I think she is a little "Nutzi Faggan" herself. I guess any woman who is scorned now can say so and so choked me 6 months ago, guess what, if it's you, your marked for ever.
Kareem of Wheet

Mayhem Racing

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2015, 10:20:52 AM »
A thread about a driver getting suspended from charge(s) of domestic abuse and you're using it to triumph dirt racing over asphalt racing?
Amazing. ???
[/quote]

What are the official charges?
Mayhem Racing
mayhem_racing@yahoo.com
www.teammayhem14.com

Bikerbob

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2015, 11:05:08 AM »
"I guess any woman who is scorned now can say so and so choked me 6 months ago, guess what, if it's you, your marked for ever."

Spot on Gomer......these type reactions to accusations seem to be on a sudden uprise.....not good!!  Society needs to revert back to letting the system work.....FB and Twitter trials need to stop!!

Bb
Robert I. Morronson

----Opening Soon in Elmira...Filthy's Fudge and Bait Shop----
----Your one stop shop for homemade fudge & live baits----

raceannouncer

• Global Moderator
  • Racing Genius
  • I'd rather be a "has been" than a "never was"
    • View Profile
    • Raceannouncer BLOG
« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2015, 11:13:23 AM »
If the Bush Brothers last name was Earnhardt, they would be the most popular drivers in NASCAR.

AMEN,brother!

To me, the much discussed "domestic abuse" topic is today's legal "flavor of the month" for all of sports, not just in NASCAR.  Jeremy Mayfield's problem was "drugs" when it was the topic most discussed by the general public at the time.  IMHO, for both cases, media has just been driving the bus!
« Last Edit: February 23, 2015, 11:30:05 AM by raceannouncer »
"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government powerful enough to take away everything that you have."

Goggles Pisano

• Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2015, 05:10:53 PM »
Found the new name for raceny.com
Irv's Taking The Night Off.

Chargincharlie

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2015, 08:16:45 PM »
Earnhardt is a class act win lose or crash can't say that at all about the busch brothers.