Author Topic: Go Mommy doesn't do FedEx  (Read 5743 times)

uticamike

• Racing Genius
    • View Profile
Go Mommy doesn't do FedEx
« on: February 20, 2015, 12:26:00 PM »
Looks like Danica doesn't like it in the rear it seems.

http://www.sportingnews.com/nascar/story/2015-02-19/danica-patrick-denny-hamlin-wreck-confrontation-budweiser-duel-daytona-500-qualifying

Careful kiddies, she uses some bad words here but the "boss" chimes in to save the day.

Gotta love DANCAR
"do I look nervous?" (no) " There's your answer."

Gomerpyle

• Racing Genius
    • View Profile
Re: Go Mommy doesn't do FedEx
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2015, 12:44:38 PM »
I'll take her.
Kareem of Wheet

dirtfan07

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2015, 12:46:59 PM »
I'de give her to ya Gomer just to keep the camera and mic out of her face for a few minutes
Simpson Racing.... We put the F-U in fun

Gomerpyle

• Racing Genius
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2015, 12:59:00 PM »
Done Deal!!
Kareem of Wheet

Ratzso

• Veteran
  • "My Life Coach traded me..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2015, 05:01:35 PM »
This was in the morning Urban edition of The Daily Movement today.

Danica Seeks No Contact Order at Hearing

Anita B. Frigged - Daily Movement Legal and Police Beat Editor

France Cup fem phenom and star wunderkind driver Danica Patrick filed documents today in Daytona asking Brian France and NA$CAR to issue a No Contact or Get Close order against male driver, Dennis Hamlin.  Ms. Patrick is alleging that Hamlin's careless and reckless actions of driving close to her car during a race and practice has caused her to lose mental concentration and control of her vehicle resulting in spins, impacts and damage to her car and reputation as driver.  Ms. Patrick's claims were reinforced and backed up by her teammate, Kurt Busch, adding that he was extremely knowledgeable regarding No Contact and Restraining Orders.

In the filing Ms. Patrick is asking that NA$CAR order Hamlin to keep a minimum distance of more than one car length from her vehicle at all times, including the garage area and that any attempts to take, alter, deflect or remove the air from her car should be construed to be malicious, detrimental and in violation of the No Contact- Get Close order. 

When contacted for a statement on the filing, a rich, wine drinking, official looking NA$CAR person speaking off the record and on the condition of anonymity, said, "While we are gender inclusive in NA$CAR, we have reviewed the video of the accident in the Duel and found that no contact was made during the alleged incident and have therefore advised Ms. Patrick to learn how to drive a racecar or take up tennis.  To be completely honest, we get far more attention to our sport when she wrecks so it's a win-win for us.  Don't forget that great seats in the finish line debris field are still available for the race on Sunday!"

"Today is yesterday's future"

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2015, 09:22:03 PM »
Did I hear Hamlin call Danica loose?

Danica grabbed him, Denny puts his arm around her...

https://youtu.be/FDUOcHg5ijg

dukjupiter

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2015, 09:54:06 PM »
oh sh*t I'm sick. first time I ever saw her hands. she's got man hands.

Danica

• Veteran
  • Banging Aaron Now
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2015, 01:13:45 AM »
I was just trying to put on a show for the fans since it's my last year in NA$CAR.

Unlike my teammate, putting my hands on someone didn't result in a suspension.

Danica

• Veteran
  • Banging Aaron Now
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2015, 01:23:06 AM »
Oh yeah, BTW where is my biggest fan on RNY? He must still be celebrating my 2013 pole sitting. Good thing to celebrate since it's my one and only NA$CAR accomplishment. 

Needless to say I have done plenty of pole sitting since then, unfortunately just not in a race car.

Fran

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2015, 06:24:17 AM »
I was just trying to put on a show for the fans since it's my last year in NA$CAR.

Unlike my teammate, putting my hands on someone didn't result in a suspension.

Not Another season of this Garbage again????????????????????????  And mean the substitute Danica identity bs.

She poked at his chest, what would she do if he poked at hers??????

Sunny

• Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2015, 07:30:29 AM »
At the risk of being politically incorrect, that 'argument' looked like 2 drag queens arguing over a purse. If NASCAR needs to use something as stupid as that to promote their sport, they are in a sad state of affairs. Besides, Danica has more ballz anyway. She certainly seems to have neutered Stenhouses ability to drive a race car.

PS: Denny had better watch out for the "Boss", as he was referred to. There's a lot going on in the Stewart-Haas camp this week, and he's never been one to put up with BS.

#2 Charger

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2015, 08:54:05 AM »
 :)
« Last Edit: February 21, 2015, 09:00:26 AM by #2 Charger »