Author Topic: CRSA Sprint Cars at Afton speedway this friday june 11th  (Read 2183 times)

carman94

• Rookie
    • View Profile
this friday CRSA Sprint Cars added to regular show no increase in admission $8.00

carman94

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: CRSA Sprint Cars at Afton speedway this friday june 11th
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2010, 11:41:28 PM »
oops didnt see that someone posted this already oh well it dont huert to get the word out

firemanracer17

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2010, 05:04:44 AM »
Can't beat that deal only 8 bucks for mode and sprints! Tell me where u get a better deal on a night of racing

dustydarkwater

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2010, 01:48:30 PM »
Just to make this clear, a regular show at I-88 Speedway is $8 for general admission, so, in a sense, anybody who shows up, gets to see Sprint Cars for free!!!!!

Ron and Jamie are trying this, they are taking a chance on bringing in Sprint cars, so if you haven't been to I-88 Speedway this is a great time to check it out.  If you like Sprints show your support for the division this Friday night at I-88 Speedway.  Even if you don't like Sprints, you are still getting the regular Modified, Sportsmen, Street Stocks and 4 Cylinder program that you get to see every week.  During the Sprint car portion of the show, you can go to the concession stand and watch the  feed coming from The Race Report Camera's on the new hi-def monitor that the promoters have provided so you won't miss any action.

“It's not whether you win or lose, it's how you place the blame.”
 Oscar Wilde

carman94

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2010, 01:53:46 PM »
this track i have notice is a great family place really never have seen or heard of fights break out.   So yeah your basically watching the sprints free and watching the rest for 8.00 what a deal