Author Topic: Madhouse  (Read 18920 times)

Turbo01

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Madhouse
« on: October 30, 2018, 07:09:05 PM »
Anyone watch the new Bowman Gray reboot? I liked the first episode. Anytime you can watch modifieds on TV, in any capacity, it's a win.

Chargincharlie

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: Madhouse
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2018, 08:27:08 PM »
Yes very good show I liked the sound effects.

Paul

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2018, 07:02:39 AM »
I watched; thought it was very good.  I would like to be the authorized Troyer distributor there!

Hollandracer83

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2018, 10:11:48 AM »
no more junior #69. I still love the orange cone option that should be explored by tracks here

80racing

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2018, 01:45:23 PM »
The cone is a great add to the races. It's done weekly out here

Gomerpyle

• Racing Genius
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2018, 07:52:01 PM »
We used the cone at Shangri La 2 quite a few times. I know the kid in the 71 mod wasn’t afraid to go to the outside.
Kareem of Wheet

Ghost Of Ac Speedway

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2018, 07:54:31 PM »
  Loved it great show love the mods

oneill71mod

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2018, 09:12:57 PM »
Glad the show is back...if you haven’t been to the stadium,put it on your bucket list. Very well promoted and usually 12k or more in attendance. $10 admission for a well promoted program..
No “I’m not interested in owning a track or promoting your series 😀”

roblaskowski99

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2018, 11:11:30 PM »
question why does it work so well down there and not up here? They race for peanuts, equipment cost is the same

Hollandracer83

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2018, 12:49:35 PM »
question why does it work so well down there and not up here? They race for peanuts, equipment cost is the same

it because they have the orange cone.

Ratzso

• Veteran
  • "My Life Coach traded me..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2018, 01:45:18 PM »
Good Citizens of RaceNY…

I watched the first episode on Spectrum on demand last night.  For me, it was a good reminder of why I don't watch Formula 1 races.

Warning!!!!!  Spoiler Alert!!!!  Here are Ratzso's race in six Roman Numeral points in case you haven't seen it and want to spend time doing something productive like macaroni art or watching crews unload trucks at Wegmans or Tops Market. 

I won't waste my time on any future episodes....

I)  Dude named Burt drives car #1  (The fans go wild!)

II)  Burt qualifies on the pole for the 200 lap race.  (The fans go wild!)

III)  Burt's car is wide and the track is narrow, so no one can pass Burt.  (The fans go wild!)

IV)  Burt leads all 200 laps in a single file snooze fest and wins the race.  (The fans go wild!)

V) In Victory Circle, Burt said he will put on a new back bumper and return next week for another thrilling race!  (The fans go wild!)

VI)  The Fans go Wild...….

That's all I got...

Ratzman

"Today is yesterday's future"

Goggles Pisano

• Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2018, 08:00:03 PM »
I watched the show unlike NASCAR Monster Cup Energy Sprint.  I never watch that.  Anyway Rathole pretty much summed it up.  The tense music and serious commentary caused me to get too excited and I had to go outside for a while after urinating all over myself.  The biggest take away I had for the show is that the #4 driver has about a 93% chance of lung cancer within the next 4 years.  Also with 12K in attendance the over/under on teeth in attendance was about 24K.  I can understand why they have such a big crowd.  They can only sodomize each other so many times on Saturday nights until it becomes monotonous and they go down to the track for a change-of-pace.  Will watch again - but outside. 
« Last Edit: November 01, 2018, 08:06:52 PM by Goggles Pisano »
Irv's Taking The Night Off.

oneill71mod

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2018, 09:37:49 PM »
This year they added 15k towards the purse and other incentives for the drivers.They also lowered pit passes over the last few years and also cut tire costs..The reason they get fans is because they haven’t raised ticket prices in over two decades,a lot of entertainment for $10..This unlike tracks here,who have raised ticket prices to where people don’t come (not worth the price of entertainment) have raised back gate prices and have stepped on tire prices to where the racers go broke and quit.. PS Go on one of the ladies nite races,you won’t be disappointed 👍
No “I’m not interested in owning a track or promoting your series 😀”

cwm

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2018, 09:08:15 AM »
  HOW MUCH ARE PIT PASSES THERE?

kt

• Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2018, 09:30:22 AM »
I watched the show unlike NASCAR Monster Cup Energy Sprint.  I never watch that.  Anyway Rathole pretty much summed it up.  The tense music and serious commentary caused me to get too excited and I had to go outside for a while after urinating all over myself.  The biggest take away I had for the show is that the #4 driver has about a 93% chance of lung cancer within the next 4 years.  Also with 12K in attendance the over/under on teeth in attendance was about 24K.  I can understand why they have such a big crowd.  They can only sodomize each other so many times on Saturday nights until it becomes monotonous and they go down to the track for a change-of-pace.  Will watch again - but outside. 

Rude, crude, and not funny in the least.........kt
2020: New Smyrna (5)...Sebring...Penn Can...Mahoning Valley(2)...Lernerville...Lake Erie (4)...Chemung...Lancaster...