Author Topic: Don't call it Vern  (Read 9873 times)

bigpimpin09

Re: Don't call it Vern
« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2009, 10:53:09 PM »
6 and only two where bad wel canadagua but that is always bad and CCR was  bad dusty. Black rock always gets worked on even between races. Thundermountain was good.LV was good. ANd last but not least five mile point a littel rough but still good.

Truckin5

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2009, 11:07:16 PM »
I think the point Kyle is trying to make, is its easy to sit on here and complain about this that or the other thing without posting a name. I don't say anything on here that I would not say to Vern, Kenny, Kyle and even Dean.  Even though I may agree with you, I think your going about venting the wrong way. Without a name to back up what you say. Your just another screen name....   JMO

bigpimpin09

« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2009, 11:13:23 PM »
well my name was on the paper with all the other drivers that said he needed to change the track prep. the night it was really dusty that the flag man were complaining. And u know no one would be complaining if he was tring to fix it but it guess rougher every week. All i am saying like i have heard from most of the guys in the pits just try someone different for two weeks. ask around there will be taker im sure.

COGSWELL

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2009, 08:32:49 AM »
bigpimpin09 i am a flagman and yes it is difficult to flag or see when it is dusty, yes you are right. but i have been to hundreds of racetrack over the years and also worked at alot of them. i have to say that woodhull is by far the best dust or not! all i am saying is EVERY racetrack has problems "dust can be fixed"
by the way vern does listen to people even if you don't think he is he is!
Scott Colegrove