Author Topic: WHICH STREET STOCK DRIVER WILL TAKE HOME THE $1200.00 CHECK FRI.NIGHT @ OUTLAW ?  (Read 853 times)

sprintdaddy

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Which Street Stock Driver Will Come Out On Top Friday Night For The Outlaw Fall Nationals!!!! Who are you picking to win????????????????

manowar88

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Tough choice, there are at least 8 or 9 drivers that have a shot at winning, not counting Woodhull visitors.  I'll take the 38 of Gene Balmer. 
2018: Outlaw 1
2017: Outlaw 4, Woodhull, Ransomville 10, Eriez 3, Fulton 2, Canandaigua, Humberstone, Genesee, Freedom 2, Lancaster 11, Holland 3, Lake Erie 2, Wyoming 2, Watkins Glen

sprintdaddy

• Veteran
    • View Profile
With the troubles Gene has had this season I would also say that he is due for a good finish.

manowar88

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Yep, especially the opening night wreck (I think it was on the opening lap too) that also took out CJ.  That was pretty bad.  I went again mid-season, and he had a pretty strong finish.  Both times that I made it up there this year, Sutherland and Winslow were the ones to beat.  Two more excellent weekends of racing for Outlaw, cannot wait.
2018: Outlaw 1
2017: Outlaw 4, Woodhull, Ransomville 10, Eriez 3, Fulton 2, Canandaigua, Humberstone, Genesee, Freedom 2, Lancaster 11, Holland 3, Lake Erie 2, Wyoming 2, Watkins Glen

Chargincharlie

• Legend
    • View Profile
Whitnaur

bentracer

• Rookie
    • View Profile
 57 j

Sunny

• Champion
    • View Profile
Pretty sure the track us winning. I think they just posted 135 cars in the pits. 38 sprint cars. Over 20 sportsman. 5 - FIVE - heats of minis.