Author Topic: WHICH STREET STOCK DRIVER WILL TAKE HOME THE $1200.00 CHECK FRI.NIGHT @ OUTLAW ?  (Read 686 times)

sprintdaddy

• Champion
    • View Profile
Which Street Stock Driver Will Come Out On Top Friday Night For The Outlaw Fall Nationals!!!! Who are you picking to win????????????????

manowar88

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Tough choice, there are at least 8 or 9 drivers that have a shot at winning, not counting Woodhull visitors.  I'll take the 38 of Gene Balmer. 
2017: Outlaw 4, Woodhull, Ransomville 10, Eriez 3, Fulton 2, Canandaigua, Humberstone, Genesee, Freedom 2, Lancaster 11, Holland 3, Lake Erie 2, Wyoming 2, Watkins Glen

sprintdaddy

• Champion
    • View Profile
With the troubles Gene has had this season I would also say that he is due for a good finish.

manowar88

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Yep, especially the opening night wreck (I think it was on the opening lap too) that also took out CJ.  That was pretty bad.  I went again mid-season, and he had a pretty strong finish.  Both times that I made it up there this year, Sutherland and Winslow were the ones to beat.  Two more excellent weekends of racing for Outlaw, cannot wait.
2017: Outlaw 4, Woodhull, Ransomville 10, Eriez 3, Fulton 2, Canandaigua, Humberstone, Genesee, Freedom 2, Lancaster 11, Holland 3, Lake Erie 2, Wyoming 2, Watkins Glen

Thank you for supporting RaceNewYork!

Chargincharlie

• Legend
    • View Profile
Whitnaur

bentracer

• Veteran
    • View Profile
 57 j

Sunny

• Legend
    • View Profile
Pretty sure the track us winning. I think they just posted 135 cars in the pits. 38 sprint cars. Over 20 sportsman. 5 - FIVE - heats of minis.

Thank you for supporting RaceNewYork!