Author Topic: Look who's coming to Finger Lakes Speedworld this weekend!  (Read 2283 times)

smallguy

• Veteran
  • Last of the Time Lords
    • View Profile
Look who's coming to Finger Lakes Speedworld this weekend!
« on: March 16, 2015, 10:37:09 AM »
Each day from noon till 5, Finger Lakes Speedworld is proud to present TNA Wrestling Knockout and CBS Amazing Race contestant BROOKE TESSMACHER!

TNA Knockout Brooke Tessmacher also known for her time in ECW & WWE will be visiting The Fingerlakes Mall to Support the FWE XX event at The Main Street Armory and The Fingerlakes Media Group.

Also her Latest appearance on CBS's The Amazing Race

Photos $15.00
Autograph $15.00
Both for $20.00 saves $10.00

MEGA DEAL $30.00 saves $20.00
Photo, Autograph, and 1 General Admission ticket to FWE XX @ The Main Street Armory on April 16th

WICKED will Join us from 12pm to 5pm in support of their Limited White Vinyl Album "Life Alive"

Get all you favorite Wicked gear from shirts to posters signed at the Wicked Table.

Signing from 12pm to 5pm in center court
I'm making perfect sense, you're just having a hard time keeping up! ... Matt Smith (Doctor Who)

smallguy

• Veteran
  • Last of the Time Lords
    • View Profile
Re: Look who's coming to Finger Lakes Speedworld this weekend!
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2015, 11:40:28 AM »

Another great photo of Brooke!
I'm making perfect sense, you're just having a hard time keeping up! ... Matt Smith (Doctor Who)

smallguy

• Veteran
  • Last of the Time Lords
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2015, 11:41:16 AM »
Can't leave out WICKED!

smallguy

• Veteran
  • Last of the Time Lords
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2015, 11:41:44 AM »
ANOTHER ANNOUNCEMENT! Thanks to Thomas Video Productions, the 'Sports Lounge' at the Fingerlakes Mall will become the 'MOTORSPORTS LOUNGE' this weekend! Thomas Video will have racing DVD's playing all weekend, and you can purchase their DVD's, including the popular Smash 'N' Crash series DVD's while you're at the show! The 'MOTORSPORTS LOUNGE' is in center court across from Subway and the pizza shop!