Author Topic: I-88 Speedway 2017  (Read 1364 times)

mikeman

• Veteran
    • View Profile
I-88 Speedway 2017
« on: September 18, 2016, 05:31:00 PM »
Here is a little something to hope and quiet the rumor mill down just a little bit. Ron Ford and I (Leon Andrus) have been in touch with the Afton Fair Board and have had a meeting with them about the 2017-racing-season. The Board is completely on board with out promotion of the speedway and a second meeting is in the works. Ford and Andrus come into this venture with many years of racing experience and knowledge and want to keep the track going in the right direction. Jamie and Denise Page have done some amazing things there and now are moving on so our goal is to keep the track headed that way without a setback. They have some fresh ideas and also know it will be a tough nut to crack. The pair believe in the competitors and fans of this speedway to go all in. More details will be released as it comes in and decide what needs to be out there for all to read. The pair will be hoping for support from the competitors and fans alike. One final thing, this is just not a spur of the moment thing it has been well thought out between the pair for quite sometime and know somethings that need tackling first. Now please show the current promotional team a solid exit for the Short Track Super Nationals on October 7 & 8.

Thank you,

Leon Andrus & Ron Ford

old man

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: I-88 Speedway 2017
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2016, 05:47:10 PM »
Will do and thank you
#10 open
Dave