Author Topic: News/Notes for Wyoming Co. Int'l Speedway, Sept. 2nd - 4th - Modifieds and More!  (Read 9142 times)

Twizted

• Champion
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook & The Fan page
Did you guys even look from last year's pricing? It's cheaper then it was last yearseen weekend. If you're going to cry about it being cheaper, or even a little bit more expensive then I highly suggest you find another source of income. It was $54 for JUST a grandstand ticket for ONE NIGHT last year for the world finals on dirt.  And the place was sold out!

modsquad

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Twisted don't get me wrong I will gladly pay $25 to get in for this race. I'm just thinking what's better 20 cars at $50 per person or 35 cars at $35 per person. I just never heard of them charging for camping till today 5 days before the event. I just think a lot of people will be surprised. Thats all.

DPackman_PR

• Champion
  • Full time supporter of EVERY racetrack!
    • View Profile
Twisted don't get me wrong I will gladly pay $25 to get in for this race. I'm just thinking what's better 20 cars at $50 per person or 35 cars at $35 per person. I just never heard of them charging for camping till today 5 days before the event. I just think a lot of people will be surprised. Thats all.

Of the 50+ teams I've been on the phone with over the past few weeks, you would be surprised at their relief that it's as low as it is. Most events with this big of a purse charge way more. And we charged $40 for camping last year at the Fall Shootout but brought it down to $25 and this is per campsite, not per person just to clarify.
Dakota J. Packman

Check out the all new OFFICIAL Wyoming County International Speedway Facebook page
at www.Facebook.com/TheOfficialWCIS !

And our new Official website at www.TheBullringWCIS.com !

Pops6@25

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Camping is FREE at Lancaster
GO MIKE and PAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Modules

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Twizted.. How can you even compare $54 for one night at the world finals when you are seeing 180 cars for 3 divisions ? Mind you all 3 divisions are the main event on their own any other time.  apples and oranges.

modrace

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Camping or overnight parking  $ and providing nothing ..us and one other rv have decided to attend a different track this weekend  ...the camping package of 5 passes doesn't seem fair as alot motor homes have two people with them ...

Chargincharlie

• Legend
    • View Profile
Heading there now will try to do updates here.

garyt

• Veteran
    • View Profile
50 to camp at Oswego

aksel

• View Profile
Today was not a $25 show. Work on the support classes.

MODFAN74

• View Profile
Typical WCIS day. Mods put on a great race. Had to sit through the usual  stuff but mods made it worth the long wait

Chargincharlie

• Legend
    • View Profile
The mods were great, the vintage mods put on a good show the super stocks a couple of adjustments to the rules you would have a full field I don't get it ,but all all a very nice day at the bullring.