Author Topic: Atta' Boys  (Read 6538 times)

leadfoot4

• Champion
    • View Profile
Atta' Boys
« on: July 09, 2014, 03:21:31 PM »
What happened to our "positive" atta' boys? Just the negative ones are currently shown...

Way 2 Lo

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: Atta' Boys
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2014, 03:27:29 PM »
 I asked ADMIN if it was possible to total each of the categories and post the results as I'm curious to see the ratio.  Perhaps he's working on it, I haven't heard back as yet.

edit- something is terribly wrong I just went from -14 to -10!
« Last Edit: July 09, 2014, 03:56:48 PM by Way 2 Lo »
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. Mark Twain

leadfoot4

• Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2014, 05:08:31 PM »
Now that you mention that, it looks like my few positive atta' boys were added to the negative atta' boys, and this is the net difference.

Hollandracer83

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2014, 11:56:31 AM »
I give negative attaboys for people (bumping up) the thread when it is dead and people that do not bring any facts or good to know info to the website.

Way 2 Lo

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2014, 01:47:40 PM »
I give negative attaboys for people (bumping up) the thread when it is dead and people that do not bring any facts or good to know info to the website.

Congratulations...based upon that criteria you just earned yourself another one!
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. Mark Twain

Hollandracer83

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2014, 09:32:34 PM »
sweet, i'm saying remove the BS, false rumors, dead topic <UP's>, people just running their mouths (DANICA) and people bashing tracks. Once you bash a track, driver, or the sport of racing you turn away a possible of losing racecar drivers and sponsors. Heck, I helped out a couple of organizations before and I saw first hand on why they failed.

Groundpounder

• Legend
  • If you can't Dodge it, Ram it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2014, 11:17:44 PM »
There should definitely be "black flags" given for excessive bumping!  lol
"Crate engines are to racing what Tofurkey is to Thanksgiving" - Karl Fredrickson
Distrust all men in whom the impulse to punish is powerful. - Friedrich Nietzsche
We are descended in spirit from revolutionaries and rebels -- men and women who dare to dissent from accepted doctrine. - D. Eisenhower

Hollandracer83

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2014, 12:15:48 AM »
funny comment plus 1 to ground

Hollandracer83

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2014, 12:17:09 AM »
looks like ground pounder dug himself a hole with the negative atta boys

Groundpounder

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2014, 08:02:49 AM »
I liked it better when they showed the positives and negatives separately. I am determined to be the first one to hit 1000 negatives!  Other than that, I really don't give a hoot about them.
"Crate engines are to racing what Tofurkey is to Thanksgiving" - Karl Fredrickson
Distrust all men in whom the impulse to punish is powerful. - Friedrich Nietzsche
We are descended in spirit from revolutionaries and rebels -- men and women who dare to dissent from accepted doctrine. - D. Eisenhower

Way 2 Lo

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2014, 08:36:07 AM »
 It seems the number we currently have is the difference between the two....I originally requested ADMIN to post the overall total for both for all of RaceNY and perhaps I wasn't clear. I sent another message to clarify.  I'm guessing for each plus there's probably 4 minus's. 

leadfoot4

• Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2014, 11:02:29 AM »
looks like ground pounder dug himself a hole with the negative atta boys

When you've created as many posts as he has, you're bound to ruffle a few feathers. On the other hand, "newbie", it appears that you're off to a glorious start, yourself....

I liked it better when they showed the positives and negatives separately. I am determined to be the first one to hit 1000 negatives!  Other than that, I really don't give a hoot about them.

I agree........It seems, "GP", that at least on the "off topic" discussions, you and I manage to bring topics to the forefront that some don't like to see, as it apparently shatters their rose colored glasses. Oh, well, they can't say they weren't warned...................

Groundpounder

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2014, 01:17:00 PM »
I agree........It seems, "GP", that at least on the "off topic" discussions, you and I manage to bring topics to the forefront that some don't like to see, as it apparently shatters their rose colored glasses. Oh, well, they can't say they weren't warned...................

Yep.

8)  Oh, and...

Hollandracer83

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2014, 02:38:24 PM »
ya i blasted lancaster management for a subpar show and the lancaster diehards did not like the fact that I said it was a terrible program.  I look to take over the leader board from groundpounder lol

#2 Charger

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2014, 07:37:40 AM »
bump, ttt, ^^^^