Author Topic: Chemung 7/15  (Read 4203 times)

Rman

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Chemung 7/15
« on: July 16, 2017, 12:26:12 PM »
I wonder if the Brain trust at Chemung really believes the fans like to see 1 modified get a half lap lead within 30 laps??? What was for the most part a great night of racing just goes down the toilet with the supposed premier division being turned into a joke by one car. All 4 other divisions had close tight racing with good finishes. We understand by now that your going to do everything within your power to make sure that one car wins the division title, anyone that challenges that car some how ends up either kicked out for the year or gets DQ,ed . It F'in painful to watch the rest of  the field run nose to tail with great tight racing the way it should be and have one car run away with the race every week. Obviously those 10 to 12 other top running cars are very even with the chance that anyone of them could win any given week. Now do you lizards believe that those other cars put any less effort into there cars each week????I don't think so. You get your program right for the most part but this favoritism for one Modified is frankly disgusting. Obviously your tech sucks or you just choose to turn the other way when it comes to this one car, either way your ruining what would be a great division by your favoritism for that car!!!!!! The next car with a target on his back with be the Potro car if he challenges the 71 car. You managed to run out the 42 car which I predicted would happen before the year was out!! How is it the 42 car could run there without the 71 car being there  and never have trouble with any other car?? Whats your answer to that brain trust??? I can FAVORITISM PERIOD!!Its a great program other than the BS you let go on in that division. Here an idea get a real tech person, someone that can make sure the playing field is level for everyone in that division, then you'll have a real respectable program, but then again most of that have been going to Chemung for some time now know you will not do that and that is to bad for everyone else that puts so much time into there cars. NO RESPECT!!!!

Carol520

• Racing Genius
    • View Profile
Re: Chemung 7/15
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2017, 12:41:35 PM »
What a great night at Chemung!  Special thanks to Jeff and Greg Covell along with Randy Davenport for pulling in sponsorship from 38 businesses and individuals that boosted the purse for the Sunoco Modifieds and Super Stocks on a night that we all honored Ed McGuire.  Those feature winners were so touched by all of it and by having Ed McGuire there.  After all, it was HIS night.  And our largest crowd this year appreciated the night for all it meant.  That's what racing is about.  Thanks for all of the positive comments people shared with me on my trips up and down the 60 steps (I counted them last night).  Whew!  See you all next Saturday night!  Results are on the section where they belong:  Press releases and results.
Announcer at Chemung Speedrome

Cue

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2017, 12:46:10 PM »
Well he did say haters are his motivators so keep up the good work!

GOODGUYSRBACK

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2017, 05:07:49 PM »
Rman please call me with your input.... I can tell you more has been teched the last three weeks than last year combined.   

Thank you for supporting RaceNewYork!

Rman

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2017, 09:11:19 PM »
That maybe, but obviously there missing something period, start with the carburetor . there are magician's out there that get payed big bucks to work there magic and part of that is to make it so you cant find it!! I doubt very much there is anyone there with the expertise to find that kind of work, Impound the F'in carburetor and send it out to an expert to be sure its legal. Handling is premium in that little bull ring, I'm sure there is shock rules for the B Mods, tires, springs, they did it at Spencer impound the tires and get them checked by an expert. something is not kosher with that one car and if I was a tech person I would not stop until I figured it out, I really believe the fathers to be have no interest in figuring out whats up with that car or they would!!!!!!!!! Have they pulled transmissions checked gears???Are you going to sit there and tell me that one car is above and beyond that much better prepared then some of those other great cars in the field????I for one don't buy it !!!!!!!!

GOODGUYSRBACK

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2017, 09:23:19 PM »
Sorry I forgot my phone number 585 727 1354. The 71 team did struggle the first four weeks some perhaps the new tire rule needed a different setup.  That particular team IS impounding tires to have the option to run at Spencer the same as all other teams at chemung have the option of doing    Spencer tires are impounded because the drivers THERE ASKED for it.   Please call me or at least post your name so maybe some day we can have a conversation.  Thanks Chris Vogler

Modules

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2017, 09:52:54 AM »
I'm surprised no one has brought up the protest in the Bandoleros by Chris Z.

Chriszak7

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2017, 01:41:10 PM »
What would you like to know?

thelegend30

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2017, 01:42:07 PM »
I was wondering why the results were unofficial. Whats going on with that?
Driver #11 FWD for DelGrosso Brothers Racing
2014 & 2015 Woodhull Raceway FWD Track Champion

Chriszak7

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2017, 02:25:20 PM »
Carbs going to inex for inspection.

lracin

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2017, 04:20:24 PM »
Right on ....Rman.  It is so obvious. Here is another point to ponder....do you see the 71 win at any other asphalt track.....NO !    He stays at Chemung where he has them wrapped around his finger. What a friggen joke !

I_bleed_orange_20

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2017, 06:48:04 PM »
Actually, the friggen joke is the whining, complaining, poor sportsmanship shown by 2 supposed adult men. Try this next week, stay away. That way you won't have anything to whine about.  Question for Mr. Rman, did you happen to call GOODGUYSRBACK as he offered? My guess is not, because you don't want hear the truth.

Cue

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2017, 07:33:20 PM »
They just had their most successful night of the year. Who was missing?

Carol520

• Racing Genius
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2017, 07:52:58 PM »
You know what's really interesting?  Looking at the NASCAR Home Track rankings by state.  As of last week the NY leader had won 3 of 7 features at Chemung. In South Carolina, multi-time national champion Lee Pulliam (currently ranked #1 in the US) had won 9 of 11 features at Myrtle Beach.  I can't imagine the hate that gets spewed about him and the tech at that track (sarcasm). Nice to see 11 Chemung drivers among the top 20, 4 of whom have won this year at Chemung.
Announcer at Chemung Speedrome

jimmy consi

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2017, 09:49:33 PM »
I'm done for the year ....who cares. let them spend 25k for the nascrap jacket. Stup*d  f*cks......

Chief4car15

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2017, 10:54:20 PM »
I think everyone should just be thankful the #15 track champion of 2012 at Dunn hill pursestocks isn't racing there. That Mike Mente would put a woopin on everyone. He taught Jeff Gordon and Richard petty everything they know about racing. Don't bitch just be extremely grateful that he isn't in a car!!!!! SHAKE AND BAKE!!!

Rman

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2017, 11:10:33 PM »
Iracin I have thought of the exact thing many times!! if you follow the local tracks you understand that very scenario. As for calling Chris Vogler I have all intentions on calling and planned that tonight but had family here when i got home from work at 9pm. I have no problem with that at all. I have no horse in this race but follow local racing at Chemung, what you people think I'm the only one that believes that something is not kosher with the 71 car BS. The fathers to be have made it very clear who the favor and everyone knows that period. As for Carol there is no need to sugar coat what goes on at Chemung, you have made yourself very clear over the years which horse is yours!!!!! As a race fan all I'm asking for is a fair playing field and that's not going on with the B-mods at Chemung, the rest of the divisions are great. I personally don't care what anybody thinks about what I write, this is a racing forum and I'm giving my personal view of what I see each week at our local track!!!!!

I_bleed_orange_20

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2017, 05:59:29 AM »
Jimmy Consi, thank you, thank you, thank you! As an old saying goes, good riddance to bad rubbish

Chargincharlie

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2017, 06:58:08 AM »
Jimmy consi you are way off 25k is a little on the light side for a nascar jacket!!!!

gater boy

• Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2017, 09:44:10 PM »
Did you see some guy walking around with a Dave London Memorial shirt and hoody on Saturday as well (for sale btw) promoting the big super stock race at Spencer speedway which is the sister track to chemung.... Thank you Carol for giving the DLMX some love over the pa
Did someone order a bushell of awsome? because i am here to deliver

dennis1234

• Rookie
  • Richie Evans was the best I have ever seen
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2017, 10:53:37 PM »
does that mean all Bandoleros carbs are going or just the winner? not trying to start anything just wondering how it works

Woody42

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2017, 11:00:16 PM »
The top 2 went.
Woody Racing 42H

Ernie

• Legend
  • They hate the Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2017, 08:07:53 PM »
Don't you remember all of JZ's fans complaining about the weeks that TJ or Connor won. That's ok, I don't either.
They REALLY hate the truth :)

Ernie

• Legend
  • They hate the Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2017, 08:11:57 PM »
Right on ....Rman.  It is so obvious. Here is another point to ponder....do you see the 71 win at any other asphalt track.....NO !    He stays at Chemung where he has them wrapped around his finger. What a friggen joke !

Strange that he's doing pretty good on the local dirt tracks. What's really a point to ponder is why another racer, who just happens to be related to Dinglebury, is posting here and not even having the nerve to post her real name.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 08:38:44 PM by Ernie »
They REALLY hate the truth :)

Rodney

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2017, 08:50:00 PM »
Strange that he's doing pretty good on the local dirt tracks. What's really a point to ponder is why another racer, who just happens to be related to Dinglebury, is posting here and not even having the nerve to post her real name.

It's hilarious that his low-life family members always come out of the woodwork defending him, while hiding behind fake names.