Author Topic: Hillary's blame  (Read 2233 times)

Way 2 Lo

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Hillary's blame
« on: June 02, 2017, 01:37:59 PM »
http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/02/politics/what-is-hillary-clinton-thinking/index.html

I just cant believe she has the audacity...and yes, I am truly surprised at her comments. 
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. Mark Twain

leadfoot4

• Champion
    • View Profile
Re: Hillary's blame
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2017, 05:34:37 PM »
I feel left out..............she didn't blame me!!

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2017, 04:26:54 PM »
I can't believe someone is surprised by her comments.  We are talking Hillary Clinton right?  She lost when there was seemingly no way she should have yet somehow she pulled it off.
By campaigning more in battleground states the 2016 election was hers, nope she sought more votes in locked up California.  What an arrogant utter colossal dumba$$.

bakes

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2017, 11:50:19 AM »
She was a horrible candidate.  There was zero enthusiasm for her, her VP choice could be a spokesperson for Sominex, and she was a built in get out the vote machine for certain factions of the right who hated her ever since Bill was president.  I know people who have Hillary toilet bowl brushes who thought Trump was a buffoon but damn straight they were not voting for her.  The stench of rigging the primary was all over her, she and the DNC ignored and alienated the only faction on the left that had any enthusiasm for voting, and it was like watching a coronation of someone nobody wanted to be queen.

And the DNC continues to not listen to the people.  We do not want what they are selling. Either become a voice for the people or disappear.

leadfoot4

• Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2017, 01:10:48 PM »
Good post, "Bakes"!

Way 2 Lo

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2017, 08:06:30 AM »
You're correct Bakes, she was a terrible candidate.
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. Mark Twain