Author Topic: how far is to far?  (Read 7271 times)

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: how far is to far?
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2015, 02:23:58 PM »
Don't understand it.Seemed harmless enough to me. What gets me is this forum has people displaying their I.Q. in their screen name, for example 80racing. And frankly, they don't have to do that, because their I.Q. is pretty much obvious in their posts.

You tell 'em HoosierDaddy1

Sheesh, that was easy.

Danica

• Veteran
  • Banging Aaron Now
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2015, 03:31:56 PM »
Don't understand it.Seemed harmless enough to me. What gets me is this forum has people displaying their I.Q. in their screen name, for example 80racing. And frankly, they don't have to do that, because their I.Q. is pretty much obvious in their posts.

You tell 'em HoosierDaddy1

Sheesh, that was easy.

Nice!

You have nothing to worry about, 2300.

Danica10

HoosierDaddy1

• Rookie
  • America Will Be Great Again. Just Like NASCAR
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2015, 03:47:27 PM »
2300, you forgot your decimal point in yours. Maybe, it isn't allowed here. But, here, let me show you, "23.00".Read my post again, the example I used was the screen name starting with a number, not ending. My number is there because the screen name was already taken. Had to be "1" to have the basic screen name. Next time, don't forget your decimal point. And, "here's your sign".
Definition And Pronunciation Of:
rinky-dink, [ring-kee-dingk]
Rinky-Dink As A noun:
ROC, VMSRS,Try-Track, and now AMSPS.

Sportsman/SK/SST Will Now Be Known As:
H.A.M.F.F. (Handy A***'s Modified Field Fillers)

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2015, 04:42:45 PM »
2300, you forgot your decimal point in yours. Maybe, it isn't allowed here. But, here, let me show you, "23.00".Read my post again, the example I used was the screen name starting with a number, not ending. My number is there because the screen name was already taken. Had to be "1" to have the basic screen name. Next time, don't forget your decimal point. And, "here's your sign".

Thanks for playing HD1.

itchypav

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2015, 04:52:11 PM »
 8)