Author Topic: Who's your pick ?  (Read 17449 times)

Gomerpyle

• Racing Genius
    • View Profile
Re: Who's your pick ?
« Reply #45 on: August 19, 2016, 11:40:31 AM »
A lot of drivers have come to me in the last 25 years of flagging telling me that they were chopped or pinched lap after lap. My reply MOST (not always)of the time was, "Try going around him on the other side where there is LOTS of room".
Kareem of Wheet

Sunny

• Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 19, 2016, 11:47:00 AM »
I think as a representative of said track in question, your opinion may be a tad biased, as well.

And it is MY opinion, as a fan, just like all of the people posting on this forum, including people "reporting" what someone else told them, and not standing in the middle of the event, or privy to the conversations between two of the parties involved and the officials after the event, or actually watching the race in question.

I have never cared what your opinion of me is, so your attack on my character shows how weak-minded you are.

Yoda

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 19, 2016, 11:54:55 AM »
I think as a representative of said track in question, your opinion may be a tad biased, as well.

And it is MY opinion, as a fan, just like all of the people posting on this forum, including people "reporting" what someone else told them, and not standing in the middle of the event, or privy to the conversations between two of the parties involved and the officials after the event, or actually watching the race in question.

I have never cared what your opinion of me is, so your attack on my character shows how weak-minded you are.

Really guys, it is getting out of hand just like the post there on FB, opinions, people being biased all that happens, but in this instance no of that applies, there is video of the events as they unfolded, not one bit of he said/ she said all right there to see. Track even stated they made decisions based on the video. Sunny do you not believe said video exists?? I do not understand how people can challenge something that is there in living color to see.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2016, 12:08:05 PM by Yoda »

Sunny

• Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 19, 2016, 12:04:32 PM »
I believe the video exists, that's why I asked to see it.

The problem that I have is that EVERYONE has a bias one way or another. I know what I witnessed, I know what was said to whom, and what about.

And I asked about the video for a PURELY personal reason that has absolutely nothing to do with the penalties handed down.

bentracer

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 19, 2016, 12:28:54 PM »
 I was shocked to see JImmy Zacharias in a dirt crate Wed.   Good job and hope to see you back...

dirttrackrocker

• Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 19, 2016, 12:34:25 PM »
It's over and done..... Move on.
If you're driving on the edge... You're trespassing on my property!!!!!!!

WoodhullRaceway

• Rookie
    • View Profile
    • Woodhull Raceway
« Reply #51 on: August 19, 2016, 01:35:02 PM »
After his run Wednesday, Jimmy Z has put all asphalt Modified equipment up for sale.  He fist pumped across the line after qualifying through his heat.  I think Jimmy got the bug.
Woodhull Raceway
"Racing every Saturday night at
New York's Toughest Bullring"

www.woodhullraceway.com
Facebook- www.facebook.com/woodhullraceway
Twitter- @WoodhullPR

bentracer

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 19, 2016, 01:35:27 PM »
 Yes, On to tonight at OUTLAW IN DUNDEE NY......  Can't wait.....and it's only 5 canned goods for the food bank for grandstand entry....Hat's off to Tyler Seri ....

Indian

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 19, 2016, 03:40:56 PM »
Pinching a guy to the point he runs out of room is dirty. Squeezing him down but leaving him enough room to get buy is good racing. Chopping down from the top and shielding the bottom knowing a faster car is passing you is dirty. If a car gets beside you and has the lower line on corner entry you have been beaten, chopping or blocking from the point that he is beside you is dirty. This not a full contact sport.

Sorry just had to quote this. Not because of that particular incident, but hope someone else reads this and figures it out also. Thank you for saying this Yoda, its probably the truest response in the thread........nuff said.

dblaney9393

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 19, 2016, 04:07:56 PM »
The track has the video it does exist and it not mine or anyone else's right to see it unless they person who took it releases it. Which I'm sure down the road it will be

Sunny

• Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 20, 2016, 07:12:01 AM »
And no one has watched the videos uploaded to Facebook? ;)

You are right, though. It is a moot point now.

DarwinsBeagle

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 20, 2016, 04:55:25 PM »
What's Facebook????????