Author Topic: LOOKING FOR A.............  (Read 946 times)

Gastyme

• Champion
    • View Profile
LOOKING FOR A.............
« on: April 03, 2018, 09:48:58 PM »
TILT STEERING COLUMN FOR A 1981 CHEVY TRUCK....."NO JUNK"......RESPOND TO E-MAIL WITH >>>PRICE>>>LOCATION>>>>AND A PICTURE OR TWO OF WHAT YOU HAVE>>>>THANKS!!!! Limatos2@aol.com

RPark

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: LOOKING FOR A.............
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2018, 07:58:36 AM »
Does it need to be colum shift ? If not I have one with keys . It is blue in color . Text me and I can send pics . 585  738-2864

sorelooser

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2018, 05:21:57 PM »
Isn`t that funny? I have one out of a 82,  standard shift,   its black.  been in shed for about ten years.

Gastyme

• Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2018, 01:21:18 PM »
The Truck is Automatic....Does not need to be a COLUMN SHIFT.....I Did ASK FOR A PRICE PICTURE AND LOCATION....??? ::) ::) ::)

RPark

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2018, 02:55:28 PM »
$100 ,pavilion ny .can not send pics to your email sorry .

Gastyme

• Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2018, 01:01:52 AM »
Ok...That means urr out...Thanks Anyway.......

Gastyme

• Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2018, 11:39:59 PM »
NOBODY can READ a Listing Correctly......So with sayn that....Sorry Guys you can keep them. NOT Driving over 100 miles to look at JUNK!...GOOD LUCK! :-[

RPark

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2018, 06:06:25 AM »
I said I could not send pics to your mail. So now my part is junk .it is in like new condition . Maybe I live 100 miles away  I donít know . I hope you find what your looking for . There is a thing called cod but I would not and hope no one would deal with you after the way you are to people that are trying to help . Maybe you should check out why you canít recieve pics .

Gastyme

• Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2018, 09:15:38 PM »
OK Mr.Park....I guess your the Genius that cant send Pictures....Well it seems EVERYONE else can. Never said  Parts were Junk...."YOU DID" not me. Maybe you are sending them TO BIG...I dont know. But my Guess is that you only tried once. Good luck....maybe try sending to "RAY CHARLES"....he is better seeing what cant be seen.....and it dont matter what size they are either...! Best Wishes......And on a SHORT NOTE....I probably BUY and SELL more than anyone on this Board.....and "NONE" only you have had this Problem.... :o