Author Topic: The best Super Stock event returns!!!!!  (Read 3472 times)

gater boy

• Veteran
    • View Profile
The best Super Stock event returns!!!!!
« on: January 31, 2018, 06:59:08 AM »
That's right its back! The biggest baddest event out there . the one to kick off all the big events.

The 2018 Dave London Memorial X1 N.Y. Super Stock race. 50 laps of plus pounding excitement! Friaday August 24 @ Spencer Speedway Rt 104 Williamson, Ny

Last year we saw over 15,000.00 dollars be distributed in our lap, bonus and position money program. Can we reach the same heights as last year?

Also on the card is two big races returning. The Shirley Zacharias Shootout paying 500 to the winner and The Grandpa Dog Memorial DASH for CASH 528 to win 4 cylinder race Sponsored by Dockers seafood and grille!

Last year Tommy Catalano of Ontario, N.Y. made the incredible run from starting last in the B main to finishing first in the A main for the 2,000.00 pay day

Eric Hadley of south Buffalo, Ny won the 500 Shirley Zacharias shootout in its inaugural event.

Travis Montgomery of Ontario, Ny. Took the 528 first ever Grandpa dog Memorial DASH for CASH 4 cylinder race.

Can these guys repeat as winners or will there be new faces in victory lane?!?!?!

We will be starting selling laps with the infamous lucky 15 lap money program.
Laps start at only 20 dollars. Interested in sponsoring a lap? Well you can contact me via, pm, facebook, Instagram, call/text (585) 313-9979 or you can email me at Gaterboy8889@Gmail.com

Everyone, god bless, have a wonderful day and I can't wait to see you at OUR race!
Did someone order a bushell of awsome? because i am here to deliver

cwm

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: The best Super Stock event returns!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2018, 11:00:53 AM »
  Eric Hadley is from Fredonia. And that is a great race. Thanks for all the work you guys put into it. If more series policed tires the way you NYSS boys do area racing would be much better off.

gater boy

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2018, 06:24:43 PM »
My B about his location. I do 90% of my work while on breaks at work. Ill double check next time. Sorry about that. Hope to see you at the Event!!!!
Did someone order a bushell of awsome? because i am here to deliver

94Reasons

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2018, 08:25:50 AM »
Last year was the best 1 night event I have seen on asphalt in a VERY long time.  AWESOME, AWSOME, AWESOME !!!  I cant wait for 2018 event !

westside

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2018, 07:29:24 PM »
I was at the race last year, (great turnout and great racing) but I am confused about the ending. Why did the winner of the race refuse inspection at the end of the race? Which gave Catalano the win? I love the NYSS series and try to make every race. But I wish this was cleared up. Looking forward to this NYSS season and the Dave London Memorial. What a great event you have made this.
Looking forward to this year and hope NYSS keeps growing!

BOZO6106

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2018, 08:38:08 AM »
The NYSS cars put on a far better show than anyone including the mods.

94Reasons

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2018, 09:04:37 AM »
I was at the race last year, (great turnout and great racing) but I am confused about the ending. Why did the winner of the race refuse inspection at the end of the race? Which gave Catalano the win? I love the NYSS series and try to make every race. But I wish this was cleared up. Looking forward to this NYSS season and the Dave London Memorial. What a great event you have made this.
Looking forward to this year and hope NYSS keeps growing!

As I understand it; when it came time to tech the teams were told what they would be tech'd on. For whatever reason one of the teams refused the inspection. Maybe they had something in the gray area or maybe they just didn't want to take the time and effort to teardown. The reasons are the teams alone to understand. We are just there to watch and enjoy the great racing this event offers.

westside

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2018, 02:10:21 PM »
Thanks 94, that's too bad. It was a great race either way. I really enjoyed the show they put on and seeing so many fans in the stands!! Can't wait to the next Dave London memorial!