Author Topic: raceway 5 thursday race  (Read 5674 times)

modrace

• Rookie
    • View Profile
raceway 5 thursday race
« on: July 21, 2011, 11:05:57 PM »
any highlights ????

rsk1139

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: raceway 5 thursday race
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2011, 11:37:03 PM »
Ray Bliss won the Sportsman feature.

2bigfords

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2011, 12:58:52 AM »
Supers.  Dubois.  Mini. Dylan. Flying x. Streets. Gagner

RPark

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2011, 07:29:37 AM »
The track was very good for the weather. jim and his help did a great job. Very little dust and looked like the track held bite well.When you read on other web sites and they are saying that they are sorry for the dust,and it is because of the weather.This really shows what track prep is all about. You take a gruop of people that have not preped a track and give them a few weeks and they can do this good of job on a race surfface . You people are doing great job ceep up the gteat work.  3D

modrace

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2011, 01:35:46 PM »
thanks,    how was the crowd   ,,,,,, we couldn't make

thewackyracer

• Racing Genius
  • I'm here for the racin, not the reckin!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2011, 01:58:00 PM »
Crowd was pretty good for a thursday nite, racing was good, don't really happened at end of mod,lap 22. Will not express my thoughts, but would like knowlegeable explanation.

RPark

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2011, 02:02:22 PM »
jerry looked to me like the 44v did a brake  check at the wrong time and everyone else fired. you where closer than me.

WNY-race fan

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2011, 02:15:51 PM »
It looked to me like the # 50 sport mod hit everything but the lottery last night.
Work sucks! Im going racing!

sportsman44v

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2011, 03:33:59 PM »
dick park there was no brake check on my part i was being pushed from the time we entered turn three and was being turned around before we got to turn 4 and i guess its my fault?  I dont think so!!!!!and if anyone has a problem or wants to discuss it give me a call or come over and see me. tell you what ill even put a big old brake light on my car for every one to see from now on. 

thewackyracer

• Racing Genius
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2011, 04:20:14 PM »
John, it looked like the 4th place car started piling all of you up between 3 & 4. # 1 was half sideways up against 2b that was being pushed against you. I think I am right. There is no way you can jump on the go pedal when you are already out of shape. For the ones of you that want to argue thats the way I saw it.

emod03

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2011, 04:43:27 PM »
i saw it the same way u did it wacky. it was all started by cars that wasnt faulted in the end but its a tough call for the track to make because of how fast it happened. it looked like a brake check because of where it happen but ur rear tires got lifted off the ground and everyone else was already on the throttle. u had a good running going so did alot of the guys that got caught up in something that should have never happened because of a couple cars got on the hammer to fast trying to get a spot they didnt need to push for.

emod03

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2011, 04:54:54 PM »
my thoughts of the night was they did a good job on the track for the weather. they had good fields in all the classes but the super stocks but that was even a good race even though there are still guys that need to throw there cars in the corner and run over other guys hoods to get there cars to make the turns. the streets there was a good field and was a good race there were guys coming from the back to the front and alot of short track bumping . in the minis the flying x put on a whoppin but was kinda cool seeing the ransomville gang there with the front wheel drives, heard that there was a very unhappy crew there after the whoppin lol. the sportsman that was wild seemed like if u missed the wrecks u were in great shape. id like to see how many cars the winner past on green flag but he did a very nice job missing the wrecks and a great charge back from a early wreck to the 11j when he got caught up in someone elses mistake. but all in all we had a good time and will def make it back up there on a weekend we have off.

thewackyracer

• Racing Genius
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2011, 05:28:08 PM »
I've been there every night, no complaints,good people, nice track great food. Last night mother nature gave Jim the breeze that was needed.

Burgess Family Racing

• Champion
    • View Profile
    • Burgess Family Racing
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2011, 09:35:21 PM »
Great run for Zeke in the BFR-sponsored Sportsman...   ;D
Todd Burgess
Burgess Family Racing
"Fabricating Steel and Stories Since 1993"

emod03

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2011, 12:28:35 AM »
i wouldnt say he cant drive and def wouldnt get on here and make it personal and go after his father either, because thats alittle harsh coming from someone that drove a mini stock and wrecked alot of stuff while doing that and gave that up to become a flagman and cant even get that right. so until u prove that u can get out there and do it urself id keep the mouth shut on this one. cuz the wreck started behind the 2b but he is becoming the scapegoat to alot of guys because they dont like him and face it there was alot of wrecked stuff that rolled off that speedway that he was no wheres near. u should stop by and tell a driver after the races how much he cant drive but get ready cuz they will be able to do something back unlike the little kids u tell at ur little track what to do.